Lynch is a top 5 back in the NFL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch isn't even the best RB on this TEAM, let alone top 5 in the NFL. He dances rather than hitting the hole. He drops easy drop-off passes. He can't block worth a lick.

Larceny is just the cherry on top.

Forget these "so-called" character issues. The lawsuit has already been dropped.

Lynch can break more tackles than any RB in the NFL. I still remember him dragging around the Patriots last year.

He is a good receiver out of the backfield, and is a playmaker.

Players rally around him as well.

Jackson is a beast as well, but Lynch and Jackson is unstoppable.

Lynch is Travis Henry part Deux. Hard straight ahead runner. No vision for holes. Can't catch well. No blocking. Lots of off field legal problems. Travis had more babies though.

I actually liked Travis a lot better.

Now travis, that was a beast mode guy from the first day he was here until he left a victim of Donohues idiocy and absolute lack of loyalty or vision.

With Lynch and Jackson we have the best backfield in the NFL.

When the OL protected even halfway decently for Trent we were lighting this league up.

Would you rather have Ray "I kill snitches" Lewis?

Lynch likes to have a little fun. So what?

Edwards + Lynch + Jackson + anyway decent OL = Long playoff run.

Wow, do you watch football?

Lynch is Travis Henry part Deux. Hard straight ahead runner. No vision for holes. Can't catch well. No blocking. Lots of off field legal problems. Travis had more babies though.

Actually, Lynch is hands down the better blocker.

But to the OP... I could think of 5 teams with arguably 3 better backs than Lynch. I could name 5 teams with 3 backs better than Jackson too for that matter.

Dallas - no argument

Oakland (debatable I guess)

Pittsburg (also 3 better backs)

Baltimore (potentially three better backs, not really though)

NYJ (deff 3 better backs)

I am one of Lynchs biggest supporter too. We do need a line, at least you got that right

I actually liked Travis a lot better.

Now travis, that was a beast mode guy from the first day he was here until he left a victim of Donohues idiocy and absolute lack of loyalty or vision.

Come on now!

I hated when they got rid of Henry, and when they drafted willis, the prelude, thought it was a huge mistake on both counts. Henry, in my view, was the best player on the team.

BUT, Henry really was the moron that people were saying he was. He will be in jail for a long time, won't he?

So, I revised my opinion, as Henry turned out to be the mess-of-a- man the naysayers thought he was.

A QB that can throw down field would open up the run game. While I don't he will be out of the league, with proper coaching he could be better, a good OL and pass game will make anyone a 1000 yard rusher

Trent would be able to throw downfield if we had more than stop-gap tackles and guards.

Lynch is a difference maker and will be a star in this league for years.

With some minor off-field troubles we could probably sign him long-term el-cheapo.

While I'm glad the Bills are exploring several options about a coach, the length of their search is attracting some crazy and insane posts/threads. This is another one.

Watching Lynch, he got too big this season and made too many moves behind the LOS. I can't believe someone thinks he's a top 5 NFL back. So who does that leave in front of him? C. Johnson, Peterson, T. Jones, Jones-Drew, Grant, Turner, St. Jackson, Gore. I'm not even sure Lynch is top 25 in the NFL.

This might be the most retarded post in TBD history. He might be a top 5 thug in the NFL, but top 5 back is worse than ridiculous, it is moronic. He is one Lynch like screwup from being suspended for an entire season. He isn't even the top back on the Bills. The Bills have a pretty good corp of running backs, but best in the NFL? Have you seen Dallas, Jets, Miami, Bengals, Vikings, Chargers, all better than ours, and that list probably isn't complete. He has declined each year in the NFL, that past season looking more like Fred Astaire than a top running back. Thomas Jones is twice if not three times the back that Lynch is and the Bears got what, a 4th round pick for him? That is the most the Bills could get is a 4 if not a 5th rounder. Teams don't even give up 1st round picks for most quarterbacks, much less a backup running back with a history of being a troublemaker. Please, are you new to following the NFL?

With Lynch and Jackson we have the best backfield in the NFL.

When the OL protected even halfway decently for Trent we were lighting this league up.

Would you rather have Ray "I kill snitches" Lewis?

Lynch likes to have a little fun. So what?

Edwards + Lynch + Jackson + anyway decent OL = Long playoff run.

I'll have what he's having.

I agree that cutting Lynch would be stupid the guy is 23 which is still pretty young and if he gets his **** together has top 10 running back potential and has shown solid production in his 1st 2 seasons in Buffalo. You never sell low Lynch's stock is at an all time low due to having an off year with some off-season troubles.

Now if you can get a mid 2nd round pick or higher for Lynch then I would consider the move BUT if I were GM I would hold on to Lynch 1- Its a 2 back league with him and Freddy that's a nice 2 back system to have. 2- Freddy isn't that young he has between 1-3 years left of productivity at a high level while Lynch has 5-7.

I agree that cutting Lynch would be stupid the guy is 23 which is still pretty young and if he gets his **** together has top 10 running back potential and has shown solid production in his 1st 2 seasons in Buffalo. You never sell low Lynch's stock is at an all time low due to having an off year with some off-season troubles.

Now if you can get a mid 2nd round pick or higher for Lynch then I would consider the move BUT if I were GM I would hold on to Lynch 1- Its a 2 back league with him and Freddy that's a nice 2 back system to have. 2- Freddy isn't that young he has between 1-3 years left of productivity at a high level while Lynch has 5-7.

You are certainly more articulate than me, so hopefully people take your words to heart.

I whole-heartedly agree with what you just said. Lynch is a stud young RB, with many years left.

Did the Rams cut Little? No. Did the Ravens cut Lewis? No.

Should the Bills cut Lynch? NO!