Lynch is a top 5 back in the NFL

With Lynch and Jackson we have the best backfield in the NFL.

When the OL protected even halfway decently for Trent we were lighting this league up.

Would you rather have Ray "I kill snitches" Lewis?

Lynch likes to have a little fun. So what?

Edwards + Lynch + Jackson + anyway decent OL = Long playoff run.

You're gonna have to go ahead and come in on saturday

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With Lynch and Jackson we have the best backfield in the NFL.

When the OL protected even halfway decently for Trent we were lighting this league up.

Would you rather have Ray "I kill snitches" Lewis?

Lynch likes to have a little fun. So what?

Edwards + Lynch + Jackson + anyway decent OL = Long playoff run.

oh btw he isnt even the #1 rb on this 16th ranked rushing team - and edwards is woeful

also i'd never want lewis near anyone i cared about

How do you explain Chris Johnson's production, 1st picks can and do pan out, just not for us. You rarely find that kind of speed undrafted. Terrell Davis was a brute but he wasn't very fast. Peterson has a great 40yds dash and a 1st pick. It depends on your team and offensive philosophy. If you use pulling guards and fullbacks your following blockers so speed is secondary to power. Any position follows the same thing. Brady was a 6th round pick. Peters was a undrafted TE. Good scouting finds the best players regardless of the position drafted. The best at this is Bill Polian. Finding the right GM is the most important thing you can do for your football team. Was Dungy a genious or did he just have good players. Look at Indy's success this year.

I am starting to lean on us hiring Frazier. It really matters how good Nix is. If Frazier knows his X + O's we will be fine (everybody that has interviewed him thinks he does), look at Wade, good x+ O's man that just win's and we threw him away along with Polian. No wonder we can't get to the playoffs in 10 years.

Go Bills, stop wasting time. Best man to get has already interviewed for the job, plus he WANTS the job. Added bonus is he wasn't on the staff last year. No offense to Fewell but he has to have had enough of the media here and his surroundings at 1 Bills Drive. Fresh is good!!!!!!!

You are right with what you say about Johnson or Peterson. But that is no secret. Look at the Fred Jackson's, Davis's, Peters, Bradys that can be had in the late rounds. Good players are good players. It was no secret that Patrick Willis would be a good LB but he wasnt there when we picked now was he. There can be better players had in the low rounds of the draft than Lynch is. Unfortunately an NFL team wouldnt trade a box of jock straps for him at this point. His career is dismal when you look at it in the long terms. He has gradually gotten worse over the last 3 years (no suprise his off the field issues have stayed the same). No team would give you anything for him when they could potentially pick up a Fred Jackson type of player in the 6th round. Lynch may have getten to 2k yards faster than any Bills RB in history but that is not alot. Johnson did that in 1 year. If we had Johnson you dont have this conversation. Instead you have a RB that has trouble gaining 65yards a game in a single season.