Top Offensive Coaches

This franchise needs an offensive upgrade in the worst way, scheme, playbook, play calling. 25th or worst on offense for a decade.

At this point I'd rather see Brian Schottenheimer get the job, along with Marty his father as a consultant. Perhaps the best of both worlds vs another defensive minded OC promoted to HC, plus stealing the Jets coach. :thumbdown:

Still, makes me wonder why the Bills haven't asked to interview Jason Garrett for the HC job, or Tom Moore.

Top OC's per PFW http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/01/1...ve-coordinators

1) Jason Garrett

3) Tom Moore

6) Cam Cameron

7) Brian Schottenheimer

8) Mike Meimerdinger

9) Mike Mularkey

12)Bruce Ariens

15) Kevin Gilbride

17) Marty Mornhinweg

I still like Cam Cameron and what he has done with that Raven offense, gotta love the way they ran the ball for 200+yards 3 TD's on the ground against the Patriots...AT N.E. :censored:

This franchise needs an offensive upgrade in the worst way, scheme, playbook, play calling. 25th or worst on offense for a decade.

At this point I'd rather see Brian Schottenheimer get the job, along with Marty his father as a consultant. Perhaps the best of both worlds vs another defensive minded OC promoted to HC, plus stealing the Jets coach. :thumbdown:

Still, makes me wonder why the Bills haven't asked to interview Jason Garrett for the HC job, or Tom Moore.

1) Jason Garrett

3) Tom Moore

6) Cam Cameron

7) Brian Schottenheimer

8) Mike Meimerdinger

9) Mike Mularkey

12)Bruce Ariens

15) Kevin Gilbride

17) Marty Mornhinweg

I still like Cam Cameron and what he has done with that Raven offense, gotta love the way they ran the ball for 200+yards 3 TD's on the ground against the Patriots...AT N.E. :censored:

those 200+ yds is due, in part, to studs like rice and their o-line. that's the type of o-line i'd love to have in buffalo. why we didn't select oher still drives me insane. he has started all of their games this year. and look what happened to their rushing game... one of the best in the league. even mcgahee had like 14tds this year. when's the last time anyone from buffalo had 14 tds.?

Guest dog14787

1) Jason Garrett

3) Tom Moore

6) Cam Cameron

7) Brian Schottenheimer

8) Mike Meimerdinger

9) Mike Mularkey

12)Bruce Ariens

15) Kevin Gilbride

17) Marty Mornhinweg

Although unproven in the NFL, Mike Leach could very possibly top them all in my opinion.

I don't care about the name, if we hire a solid Head Coaching candidate (insert choice here), Buddy Nix is the trigger man in this equation. I firmly believe coaches win in this league with talent across the board. Marv Levy was dismissed in Kansas City but had a solid nucleus when he arrived in Buffalo. Coaches coach and players play, and the Buffalo Bills NEED approximately 8-10 Pro Bowl quality athletes before the Super Bowl run commences. To me, it's as simple as that, because I believe Buddy Nix will find these players and his choice of Head Coach will ultimately WIN!

It would take elite (Shanahan) money to entice Garrett, who already makes $3 M per year as an OC in Dallas, to come here. I don't think that the Bills feel that a first-time head coach is worth that kind of money.

Moore is in the autumn years of his life and had to be lured out of retirement to come back as OC for the Colts this year.

Cameron may deserve another shot one of these days, but the stench is still in the air from the 1-15 season he lead the Dolphins to back in 2007.

Of the guys listed, Schottenheimer really is the most attractive candidate, especially if Papa Marty comes along too. Remember, the Jets had the #1 rushing offense this season.

It would take elite (Shanahan) money to entice Garrett, who already makes $3 M per year as an OC in Dallas, to come here. I don't think that the Bills feel that a first-time head coach is worth that kind of money.

Moore is in the autumn years of his life and had to be lured out of retirement to come back as OC for the Colts this year.

Cameron may deserve another shot one of these days, but the stench is still in the air from the 1-15 season he lead the Dolphins to back in 2007.

Of the guys listed, Schottenheimer really is the most attractive candidate, especially if Papa Marty comes along too. Remember, the Jets had the #1 rushing offense this season.

and one of the b est O-lines in football.

At this point I'd rather see Brian Schottenheimer get the job, along with Marty his father as a consultant. Perhaps the best of both worlds vs another defensive minded OC promoted to HC, plus stealing the Jets coach. :wallbash:

1) Jason Garrett

3) Tom Moore

6) Cam Cameron

7) Brian Schottenheimer

8) Mike Meimerdinger

9) Mike Mularkey

12)Bruce Ariens

15) Kevin Gilbride

17) Marty Mornhinweg

I still like Cam Cameron and what he has done with that Raven offense, gotta love the way they ran the ball for 200+yards 3 TD's on the ground against the Patriots...AT N.E. :lol:

Trestman should get serious consideration.

Agreed, but with some better breaks in the health department and a significant upgrade at LT, I may be in the minority in believing that the Bills' OL could be pretty darn good in 2010.

I keep reading this on here but have no idea why anyone thinks the line this year will be good next year. They stunk even when they were all healthy. Watch how good they blocked in the last minute of the first game. :wallbash:

I keep reading this on here but have no idea why anyone thinks the line this year will be good next year. They stunk even when they were all healthy. Watch how good they blocked in the last minute of the first game. :wallbash:

That first game was the first time 3 of those guys ever started in the NFL. They're not going to be great next year, but barring injury, they should be pretty good, as long as Wood recovers fine.

May be we should hire the following OFFENSIVE coordinators:

#9 on the list - Mike Mularkey (Oh that is right we already fired him).

#15 on the list - Kevin Gilbride (Oh that is right we already fired him).

#19 on the list -Dan Henning (Oh that is right we already fired him).

May be we should hire the following DEFENSIVE coordinators:

#6 on the list - Dick LeBeau (Oh that is right we already had him).

#7 on the list - Gregg Williams (Oh that is right we already fired him).

#17 on the list -Wade Phillips (Oh that is right we already fired him).

:wallbash:

You tell them . They forget easily. :lol:

Mularky - Dug his own grave with the way he handled Losman and Bledsoe.

Gilbride - <_< Not fit to be a HC anywhere

Henning - :wallbash:

Dick Lebeau - :wallbash:

Gregg Williams - I worked out for him everywhere else too huh? :lol:

Wade Phillips - Well, he's no Bum I'll tell you that.