Top Offensive Coaches

Trestman should get serious consideration.

I agree, he developed Jake Plummer in Arizona and has roots in the west coast offense while at SF.

Any good qualified offensive mind would be a huge help to this franchise, Brian Billick, Steve Mariucci are not on the list and want to coach again.

I like Steve Mariucci, but he was handcuffed by that moron Matt Millen while with the Lions. Those 2+ years in Detroit just goes to show what can happen to a coach when he steps into a steaming pile a of poo by going to a bad organization. Now nobody wants him because he didn't win many games with the Lions. Every time he wanted to draft an O linemen with the first pick, Millen over ruled him and took a WR. He should be judged more by his record in SF IMO.

This franchise needs an offensive upgrade in the worst way, scheme, playbook, play calling. 25th or worst on offense for a decade.

At this point I'd rather see Brian Schottenheimer get the job, along with Marty his father as a consultant. Perhaps the best of both worlds vs another defensive minded OC promoted to HC, plus stealing the Jets coach. :censored:

Still, makes me wonder why the Bills haven't asked to interview Jason Garrett for the HC job, or Tom Moore.

Top OC's per PFW http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/01/1...ve-coordinators

1) Jason Garrett

3) Tom Moore

6) Cam Cameron

7) Brian Schottenheimer

8) Mike Meimerdinger

9) Mike Mularkey

12)Bruce Ariens

15) Kevin Gilbride

17) Marty Mornhinweg

I still like Cam Cameron and what he has done with that Raven offense, gotta love the way they ran the ball for 200+yards 3 TD's on the ground against the Patriots...AT N.E. :lol:

Not all of these are offensive coaches. Some are decent guys.