The Sabres are keeping me happy!

Buffalo 66

I let it go like 40 minutes ago, as evident to me completely changing the topic to tomorrows game. But a few certain people are internet tough boys and they continue insulting and arguing about something so small then they call me immature.

Sorry it just makes me laugh

The funny thing is the constant in all these arguments on every thread on TBD is you... just sayin... :w00t:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is the constant in all these arguments on every thread on TBD is you... just sayin... :w00t:

Correct.

Ive been in 2 arguments on the TBD forums, but somehow it means "every" thread and somehow means "constant"

I will admit that the first argument was me being an ass on the number of threads opened on basically the same topic... But this time it was because I made a small mistake in a post and 2-3 people decided to jump all over me

And theres a difference between a debate and an argument. I have been involved in a debate as well (about whether or not Snead was a good QB)

Next?

"I really don't like them. They're a rival. They're in our division. They're constantly talking about how they're going to rough me up every night. I love nothing more than to win against them and send them an hour and a half on their way."

—Sabres goalie Ryan Miller on his feelings about the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The Sabres never seem to have a playoff drought that's too long. Even after some down years they always rebound. I'd compare them to the Eagles in the NFL. A couple finals appearance,,,,alway in the mix and a dangerous team to play.

And Lindy in the post game wasn't happy, many have said it before, we need somebody like him as the next Bills coach!

Ya... Rightly so... 50 shots (that should be TWO games)! :w00t: Thank God only 2 found the back of the net. Against a better team that could have been a disasterous third period let down... I am really suprised the Leafs with the firepower they have didn't at least tie the game... Thanks Ryan!

Now if they can just find a way to beat the Sens... Which totally confounds me that they can't. Ever since the Sens' 2006 embarrassment at the hands of the Sabres... It is almost like Alfie and the boys have mission to beat the Sabres... Strange because the Sens can't beat other teams. Need I say, I fear that (Sabres-Sens 1st round match-up).

the Sabres do it right. Very proud of the organization. People hate on Golisano, Regier, Quinn, and Ruff..... however I think they have done a marvelous job and there can be no better sitch for the Sabres

I agree. I have been saying it since the all the hate going back a few years with the loss of DB and CD... They weren't the answer. IT is solid D that makes Ruff's system go 'round and round and of course a point a night production out of center... Which, knock on wood TC is filling in nicely since all the injury mystery.

Also... The key... Keep committed to a YOUNG team... And oh baby the places you will go!!

If we win the Cup, then Miller, Pominville, or Roy would win the Conn Smythe, wouldn't you think?

I think the 'Hawks may have soomething to say about that and their mouthguard dangling, cabbie jumping punk from BFLO. God, I hope their goaltending goes soft and they lay an egg like they did the last time they won a Prez. back in the early 1990's... Don't bet on it! :w00t:

Let me put one argument to rest. Zagrapan is not a talented Sabres prospect BECAUSE he's not a Sabres prospect. They cut ties with him last summer.

He ended up being a 1st round bust but if I recall that draft was filled with mostly first round busts.

This is shaping up as one of the best seasons they have ever had. Myers is just so great. Miller is amazing and the rest of the gang are pretty good, too.

Myers just doesn't play like any other hockey player I've ever seen. He gets compared to Chara but is not like him at all. He's way better, IMO, and only going to get better. So tall yet skates like he was born to skate. They just were fooling around with the Leafs last night it seemed. If Toronto had tied it I bet the Sabres would have turned it on again and got another. The trade deadline should be an interesting time!

I think the 'Hawks may have soomething to say about that and their mouthguard dangling, cabbie jumping punk from BFLO. God, I hope their goaltending goes soft and they lay an egg like they did the last time they won a Prez. back in the early 1990's... Don't bet on it! :thumbsup:

I'm starting to hate the Hawks because VS. has them on every week. I'd rather watch the Sharks play myself. That Dan Boyle is something else!