Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, it will be interesting to see if Chris Brown posts or refers to the WGRZ article containing the Carucci quote. I think we all know that Chris' blog is a PR tool for the team and not really a "news" outlet, but if it's not mentioned it will be further confirmation that, in regard to the coaching search, Chris is clearly being directed what to post and what not to post.

Checked bb.com - Chris Brown has posted an article about Brian Schottenheimer responding to questions about the Buffalo vacancy, but nothing about the Bills still working on Cowher. Funny.

If the first plane left half an hour before the second plane and traveled at a speed of 300 mph, and the second plane traveled at a speed of 325mph, when would the two planes meet?

:worthy:

6 hours after the second plane left.

yes, In that half hour, the first plane will have traveled 150 miles. If plane 2 is traveling 25 mph faster--> 25x=150, x=6 hours.

A physics 101 problem! Niiiice! :D

No, this is actually a freshman level algebra problem in many states where you could have students in 6th grade answer it in a non algebraic method.

1. This is a Turbo Prop plane

2. Ralph's Private Jet is exactly that a Jet (no props)

3. This plane is leased

4. Ralph owns his Jet he doesn't rent it or lease it

5. If you did your homework or search properly you would see that this plane was leased by someone that owns a furniture store and not the Buffalo Bills.

Please guys c'mon really are we that desperate? Bill Cowher is not coming here period we will hire on the cheap as usual ie: Buddy Nix (not like anyone of us heard his name mentioned even once before he was hired)

Folks, this is NOT the plane. The plane in question here looks like this:

http://www.air-and-space.com/20040924%20SB...landing%20l.jpg

Yes, Ralph is cheap. That is why he shares his private jet with a bunch of other people:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...Numbertxt=748QS

You have to admit, the Bflo-Detroit-NC connection that this particular plane has, is kind of coincidental at this particular time.

You have to admit, the Bflo-Detroit-NC connection that this particular plane has, is kind of coincidental at this particular time.

especially since the plane that Ralph co-owns hasn't been to Detroit or Buffalo in the last 4 months ... I don't think he actually uses his plane for Buffalo Bills travel

But he DOES use NetJets. See the following two flights on the day of the Buddy Nix annoucnement:

31-Dec-2009 GALX/L Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) Coleman A. Young Muni (KDET) 04:03PM EST 04:36PM EST 0:33

31-Dec-2009 GALX/L Detroit Metro Wayne Co (KDTW) Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) 11:20AM EST 11:51AM EST 0:31

Folks, this is NOT the plane. The plane in question here looks like this:

http://www.air-and-space.com/20040924%20SB...landing%20l.jpg

Yes, Ralph is cheap. That is why he shares his private jet with a bunch of other people:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...Numbertxt=748QS

Sullim4...Nice job finding the tail number that Ralph is a part of. As a member of Net Jets he is a fractional owner in that particular jet. That does not mean he will fly on that particular airplane. Buying into an airplane only guarntees him a certain number of flight hours on a "like" type aircraft. So the tail number listed on the second link won't necessarily be the one they fly on.

Teams regulary request or are provided use of aircrafts for business trips like these to fly in people under the radar. Colleges in particular are offered these planes from alumni and boosters. So it won't always be a plane that is associated with OBD or Ralph.

I admit I missed on where Bill Cohwer lived. I had it in my head that he lived in Charleston. Oh well we will see. But people have to admit that is odd for 2 private planes to fly to Hickory NC on the same day from Buffalo?