Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

I've stopped watching the national media b/c they are all (save for Berman) insidious elites who spew anti-bills vitriol!

I'm going to hope that post was sarcasm. The whiny "woe-is-me, everyone says bad things about the city of Buffalo and the Bills organization therefore everyone sucks and must hate us" attitude is tiresome and makes us all look bad.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW check google maps its about 168 miles from Cowhers home in Raleigh to Hickory. Maybe we need to start watching flights from anywhere in WNY to anywhere in NC and maybe include Erie airport since they know we are wathcing

Well, thanks to you they now know that we know that they know so we will have to extend the radius to 500 miles around both Buffalo and Raleigh to be safe.

Let me guess. Peter King spoke to the GM of the Chargers. Nix had a falling out with him after all.

Peter King is a joke. I used to listen to this guy on Sirius and quickly figured out that he is full of hot air.

Well yeah, he is a patriette fan!

Actually there is only a Corning flight every two weeks from NC and it's on Mondays and Thursdays. There also is a flight everyother Wednesday from their plant in Kentucky to Elmira. There is one everyday though from NJ to Elmira.

A Corning Inc plane flew over a little while ago into the Elmira Corning Regional Airport as they do every day from NC, I wonder if its part of the plan?????

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC. One left this morning from Niagara Falls Airport and one left from the main Airport in Buffalo. Both landed in Hickory which is 30 miles from Cowhers home in NC.

One plane has already left Hickory and is en route to Niagara Falls and the other is still in Hickory.

Both of the planes are registered to companies in western NY but both have no affiliation with OBD or the Wilson's.

Remember though that RB used a friends plane to bring TO to Buffalo?

Food for Thought

on Donner, on Blitzen......

Here is my take. All these names are throwing the Bills out there to get their names circling the wagons and will use the Bills to get more money somewhere else. Bottom line, Cowher won't be wearing a Bills hat next year and either will any other "Big Name Coach". And there just goes Weis. KC OC!! Harbaugh is stuck in Stanford. GO for Fewell quickly or better yet grab Bobby April. He wants a HC job. Also, the longer the Bills wait to get "Our Guy" the rest of the league is securing all their "guys" for OC, DC, or STC. Keep sitting around B-Lo and even Fewell will be laughing when you ask him if he wants it. At that point Russ Bradon will take the job of HC.

Marv will finally get his wish of coaching again