I JUST WANT TO SAY...

I am sorry if this post is uncalled for on THIS forum...but for some of you, and YOU know who YOU are...

THANK YOU!

(And to somebody in FLORIDA...THANK YOU for making "THE CALL.")

Some of you will know what THIS is all about...for the rest, just please disregard this.

(THIS POST IS FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON)

Don't know what exactly this is about, but I see you are a fellow Canandaigua Academy grad, so welcome back...or whatever.

I am sorry if this post is uncalled for on THIS forum...but for some of you, and YOU know who YOU are...

THANK YOU!

Some of you will know what THIS is all about...for the rest, just please disregard this.

Glad to see you back:).

Glad to see you back:).
Good to see you back Byrd.
welcome back
WELCOME BACK BYRD !!!! :thumbdown:
Ditto. Love you, Sweetie. 0:)
HEY BRO!!!! Good to see you back. This was a good day already but now I can call it a great day. :blink:
a member of our forum was having a difficult time......another member(s) of our forum recognizing the seriousness of the situation, stepped foward , took action and offered considerable help, resulting in a positive outcome. please refrain from making light of something you may not be fully aware of.

:beer::lol::flirt::lol::lol:

(I know it may sound a little silly, but you guys don't understand how much this really means to me. YOU SAVED MY LIFE! I really look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can get to know better, and hopefully personally meeting some of you at a game someday...but, I just may be moving out west, as a good friend has offered to help me out with a change of scenery so I can begin the rest of my life, away from ALL this crap that has been getting me down. Thanks again guys...I cannot say that enough...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :worthy: )

THANK YOU!

Glad you are better.

Grab a cocktail, celebrate.

I really look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can get to know better, and hopefully personally meeting some of you at a game someday...

Easiest way would be the home opener, our big tailgate of the season, this season will be #11. So the day the schedule comes out, start making those travel plans. And depending on how the front office ends up, we might be able to get group tickets again this year.

THANK YOU!

i'm so happy to have back with the bills family - and you are most "WELCOME"

Well I don't really know what this is all about, but based on everything that is written, I'm very glad that everything has worked it's way out. Everyone has their own demons to combat, and sometimes the outcome looks bleak, but keeping the faith and a little help here and there go a long way. God bless.