Glazer reporting entire staff dismissed

ILoveBFLO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April was a great coach but you want to give the head coach a chance to hire his "own guy". And that guy might even end up being April (although I find that unlikely).

Priorities people. Head coach > ST coach and the Bills just became slightly more attractive to potential head coaches who don't want any subordinates forced upon them

I think this strengthens the notion that Perry's interview is only to satisfy Rooney. I'm sure he'd want his own staff if hired, but letting everyone go at this point seems extreme if you are serious about hiring a head coach from within.

My initial gut reaction is that a new HC already has a staff in place-or knows who he wants. It's just not a Bills-like move to fire everyone (especially those with existing contracts).

Ralph's reputation is that he doesn't like to pay people that aren't working for him. And I would think the brass would try and justify to themselves keeping some guys just for the sake of money....example: Bobby April's special teams are good, the defensive backs played well, the D-line got better...or whatever reasons they could come up with.

Something's up. I hope.

If the Bills really are going after Cowher hard, look for Modrak to keep his job. John Clayton was on WGR 550 and said Cowher knows and likes Modrak.

The same Clayton who said no way Cowher comes to Buffalo? Being a reporter is like being a weather person. Doesn't matter if you are right about anything.

Why would cowher put a staff together after meeting with the bills and then not coach, ...... he will be coaching this year... schefter is speculating again

did the bills fire the strength and conditioning coach?

They fired the entire staff

Why would cowher put a staff together after meeting with the bills and then not coach, ...... he will be coaching this year... schefter is speculating again

I don't know, ask him. He did it before where he tried to get a coaching staff together and decided not to coach. This wouldn't be the first time.

The same Clayton who said no way Cowher comes to Buffalo? Being a reporter is like being a weather person. Doesn't matter if you are right about anything.

I don't trust Clayton or Mort nearly to the same extent as I do Glazer and Shefter. I wonder what it is about those two guys that they can be right so often?