Glazer reporting entire staff dismissed

ILoveBFLO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Twitter: bills have fired entire coaching staff!

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/status/7371475147

I know, we're all shocked....

Wow, I really have no problem with this, but I think Bobby April should've been at least detained on a wait and see basis. He has obviously done an incredible job over the years. I can't imagine any new coach not wanting this guy to run his special teams units.

Ok, Tom Modrak... and John Guy, you are wanted at the corner of Southwestern and Abbott for the next Metro bus to take you to the airport.

:rolleyes:

While they're at it, have them report on any Siefert or Cowher sightings.

Wow, I really have no problem with this, but I think Bobby April should've been at least detained on a wait and see basis. He has obviously done an incredible job over the years. I can't imagine any new coach not wanting this guy to run his special teams units.

You do know that the next HC can rehire April if he wanted right? Just because he was fired doesnt mean he is expelled from the Bills organization.

a new coach is going to want to decide who stays who goes. he could decide to rehire some of these people.

It would help if they were still, you know, under contract.

If this doesn't mean that Cowher or some other entire coaching staff already is in place, this organization is even more inept than I ever could have imagined.

I will definitely temper my enthusiasm, but I can't help but believe they

have a coach in place who has a staff. It would need to be one of the guys

who are not working, such as Shotty or Cowher.

As for April, who cares. If we have a HC as good as Shotty or Cowher, ST

would take care of itself.

Gotta like this in a different kind of way. Jay has seem to come out of nowhere, and is now getting a scoop from someone about the Bills. So, isn't he the one who broke the most optimistic news about Cowher to this point? Maybe he's on to something. We can only hope.

Get er Done Buddy! Make your mark early.

for discussion purposes.......the bills are doing the "dirty" work of firing all coaches to clear the way for the next head coach. it doesn't mean the next head coach couldn't offer Bobby April, or any other coach his job back, although thats probably unlikely.