Lynch being sued

Kingfish

When it's all said and done, and Lynch's sub-par career is reflected upon, the night of his hit-and-run will be seen as the watershed moment when he went from promising young talent to a lowlife waste of talent.

Fred jackson is a better back..will Lynch accept a lesser role? probably not......the Bills may well determine they don't want him here anyways....maybe a trade is in order here. Of course a trade leaves a hole so they would have to go out and get another back be it in free agency or the draft.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred jackson is a better back..will Lynch accept a lesser role? probably not......the Bills may well determine they don't want him here anyways....maybe a trade is in order here. Of course a trade leaves a hole so they would have to go out and get another back be it in free agency or the draft.

I think a tougher minded head coach and a clean slate will do wonders for Lynch. That and another year of maturity.

When it's all said and done, and Lynch's sub-par career is reflected upon, the night of his hit-and-run will be seen as the watershed moment when he went from promising young talent to a lowlife waste of talent.

Could be.... At the very least, he has to see that 2010 (off-season and season) is his last chance to show that he can be more than just another RB who was decent for a couple of years. I wonder whether he has the drive and maturity to rise to the occasion.

Lynch currently fills a very small, minor hole as depth at RB without any special teams contribution, off-the-field problems and a poor attitude about not starting. A trade to help the team fill a much larger, more important hole is most definitely in order.

I'd rather take the money invested in Lynch and put it into the O-line. Lynch's career 4.0 yards per carry can easily be replaced by a 3rd-5th round RB.

the thing is they never file suit immediately when serious injury or death is not involved.

this gives the "victim" a chance to substantiate their suit with loss of work, med bills and visits to chriopractor

i see suits from auto accidents that are served 1 day before the 3 year statute expires.

Exactly. Waiting only helps her suit. It is past time to cut bait with this overhyped, over valued thug. He is just another wasted pick by Marv.

Lynch currently fills a very small, minor hole as depth at RB without any special teams contribution, off-the-field problems and a poor attitude about not starting. A trade to help the team fill a much larger, more important hole is most definitely in order.

I wonder how much trade value Lynch has.

Gee, that only took a year and a half. I'd like to see how they prove "in an intoxicated state," much less hear about the "serious injuries" she suffered.

They will depose everyone...his passenger, the other guys at the hair braiding party, the victim, her companion, some Bills brass......and of course, Marshawn finally will have to tell his story.

Throwing in the "while intoxicated" at this point is interesting. Wonder if her lawyer's investigators have found someone.......

To avoid this, Lynch's lawyers will just will just push some money at her.

Great. A drunk suing another drunk. Sign em up for Judge Judy. That episode ought to have great entertainment value.

Prove she was drunk. Lynch though has a history of problems, pled guilty in this case to criminal charges, and there is no need for proof beyond doubt. Just a "preponderance" for a civil case. A young woman suffers permanent scarring from her injuries and stitches, throw in some deserving punitive damages..........I could see at least $50,000.

He should be sued for impersonating a NFL running back.

They will depose everyone...his passenger, the other guys at the hair braiding party, the victim, her companion, some Bills brass......and of course, Marshawn finally will have to tell his story.

Throwing in the "while intoxicated" at this point is interesting. Wonder if her lawyer's investigators have found someone.......

To avoid this, Lynch's lawyers will just will just push some money at her.

This will likely be settled out of court, unless she's looking to use the "intoxicated" charge to inflate the pricetag. And how much being "intoxicated" (if they can somehow prove this) would add to the settlement is anyone's guess.

Great. A drunk suing another drunk. Sign em up for Judge Judy. That episode ought to have great entertainment value.

She was reportedly thrown-out of a bar just before the accident for being drunk. I wonder if this will be used against her?

Prove she was drunk. Lynch though has a history of problems, pled guilty in this case to criminal charges, and there is no need for proof beyond doubt. Just a "preponderance" for a civil case. A young woman suffers permanent scarring from her injuries and stitches, throw in some deserving punitive damages..........I could see at least $50,000.

If it's $50K, it's a no-brainer: you settle. I doubt she's aiming that low.

He should be sued for impersonating a NFL running back.

Yeah, getting over 1,000 yards his first 2 seasons mean nothing. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. I love how it took that long for her to figure out that she was "injured".

Don't jump on me now, totally not defending what Lynch did...but this is so clearly an attempt to wiggle some more cash out of the situation.

Cellino and Barnes relentless drubbing got through to her.