Lynch being sued

Kingfish

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, that only took a year and a half. I'd like to see how they prove "in an intoxicated state," much less hear about the "serious injuries" she suffered.

I was thinking the same thing. I love how it took that long for her to figure out that she was "injured".

Don't jump on me now, totally not defending what Lynch did...but this is so clearly an attempt to wiggle some more cash out of the situation.

I was thinking the same thing. I love how it took that long for her to figure out that she was "injured".

Don't jump on me now, totally not defending what Lynch did...but this is so clearly an attempt to wiggle some more cash out of the situation.

I think you and other posters are right on. She (or, more precisely, she and her ambulance chasing lawyer) probably hope that simply filing this suit will lead to a quick cash settlement. It is all perfectly legal within the system, and nothing less than Lynch deserves for being such a bonehead, even if it may leave a bad taste in some mouths.

I think you and other posters are right on. She (or, more precisely, she and her ambulance chasing lawyer) probably hope that simply filing this suit will lead to a quick cash settlement. It is all perfectly legal within the system, and nothing less than Lynch deserves for being such a bonehead, even if it may leave a bad taste in some mouths.

Oh, she deserves money for her troubles. Lynch was driving the vehicle that hit her, so she's due compensation. What's distasteful is trumping-up the injuries and making baseless accusations.

Gee, that only took a year and a half. I'd like to see how they prove "in an intoxicated state," much less hear about the "serious injuries" she suffered.

i am surprised it took this long

the thing is they never file suit immediately when serious injury or death is not involved.

this gives the "victim" a chance to substantiate their suit with loss of work, med bills and visits to chriopractor

i see suits from auto accidents that are served 1 day before the 3 year statute expires.

the thing is they never file suit immediately when serious injury or death is not involved.

this gives the "victim" a chance to substantiate their suit with med bills and visits to chriopractor

i see suits from auto accidents that are served 1 day before the 3 year statute expires.

Excellent point.

Your proof?

She received stitches at an ED and was released after a few hours. She went to work the following Monday. And she was followed by reporters for several weeks afterwards, without a mention of any "serious" injuries by her/her attorney.

She received stitches at an ED and was released after a few hours. She went to work the following Monday. And she was followed by reporters for several weeks afterwards, without a mention of any "serious" injuries by her/her attorney.

Link(s) please?