What Bills Won't Be on Team Next Year?

100% Gonzo - Popular Names Only. The Todd Johnson's, Jamon Meridith's and Corto's do not qualify:

Roscoe Parish

Josh Reed

Gibran Hamden

Trent Edwards

John Guy

Corey McIntyre

John McCargo

50% Gonzo:

Terell Owens

Derek Shouman

John Stupar

Derek Fine

Donte Whitner

Bryan Scott

100% Gonzo - Popular Names Only. The Todd Johnson's, Jamon Meridith's and Corto's do not qualify:

Roscoe Parish

Josh Reed

Gibran Hamden

Trent Edwards

John Guy

Corey McIntyre

John McCargo

50% Gonzo:

Terell Owens

Derek Shouman

John Stupar

Derek Fine

Donte Whitner

Bryan Scott

Edwards will be here next year.. He only costs 500k

Demetrius Bell, Ryan Denney, Trentette Edwards, Chris Ellis, Keith Ellison, Marshawn Lynch (trade), John McCargo, Kawika Mitchell, Xavier Omon (or is he already gone?), Josh Reed, Jonathan Scott, Marcus Stroud, Donte Whitner, Derek Schouman, Andre Ramsey and Felt and Huggins. Forgot about waif-like Roscoe, see ya.

I see a lot of McCargo mentions...would moving to a 3-4 help him as he probably is the only DT besides maybe Johnson on the roster who might fit on the end in a 3-4.

Today he didn't even look like he could play against the Colt backups. He will definitely be gone. Too bad he failed his physical or we would've actually stolen a draft pick for him...

-All of the OL Scrubs other than Levitre, Woods, Butler, Hangartner and Bell

-Owens

-Parrish

-McCargo

-Ellison

-Ellis

probably alot more of the crap players the Bills pulled off the street to fill their roster

guys definitely on the team next season- Evans, Byrd, Jackson, Levitre, Hangartner, McGee, Maybin, and Wood (If he is able to fully return from injury).

Guys likely to be on the team next season- Lynch, McKelvin, Poz, Kyle Williams, Stroud, Schobel, and Florence.

Guys most likely off the team come next season- Parrish, Youboty, Edwards, TO, Ellison, and Reed.

The rest of the team is likely in limbo. A possible conversion to a 3-4 and a new offensive scheme leads me to believe that there aren't many guys who are likely safe on this team.

guys definitely on the team next season- Evans, Byrd, Jackson, Levitre, Hangartner, McGee, Maybin, and Wood (If he is able to fully return from injury).

Guys likely to be on the team next season- Lynch, McKelvin, Poz, Kyle Williams, Stroud, Schobel, and Florence.

Guys most likely off the team come next season- Parrish, Youboty, Edwards, TO, Ellison, and Reed.

The rest of the team is likely in limbo. A possible conversion to a 3-4 and a new offensive scheme leads me to believe that there aren't many guys who are likely safe on this team.

other guys definitely on the team next season are moorman and lindell.

Chambers, Whitner, Edwards, McCargo, Youboty, Parrish,

Soemthing like this list here.

Amazing Youboty has lasted this long.

TO is gone.

For all the groaning about the 20 guys on IR, half of them could disappear right now and this team would be no worse off.

I disagree with Reed being gone for sure. Our starting WR lineup next year is Evans, Hardy, Johnson then? We probably arent drafting a WR next year that can start for us and my guess is any free agent signings will be focused on other positions, so retaining a veteran who can still play and will sign a reasonable contract may make sense. No Parrish, no TO, I just think you can't ride your whole season on whether or not Lee stays healthy.

Reed has a knack for 3rd down conversions and finding holes in the zones to sit and get open. I hope they keep him.

Plus he always looks like he's cracking up in the huddle which keeps me laughing when the Bills are losing.

Sure things:

- Roscoe Parrish

- John McCargo

Probably gone:

- Josh Reed

Possibly gone:

- Edwards

- TO

- Schoebel

Could be gone:

- Fitzpartick

- Brohm

Depends who's coaching - 3-4 defense, West Coast offense, etc. One good thing, he'll have a lot of tape on just about every player on the roster, because even the practice squad boys ended up starting here or there. The real question is, which of this year's "starters" end up being cut or demoted to back-up?

Right now, I would pencil in only a few, other than our two kickers.

On offense: Levitre, Hangartner, Evans, Jackson, Butler (who knows about Wood?)

On defense: Williams, Poz, McKelvin, McGee, Byrd

10 out of 22

Where we get 12 new starters I dunno. Better have one helluva draft.

- Lynch

- Whitner

- Scott

- Bell

Near-certain to be back next year:

Wood, Levitre, Butler, Jackson, Evans, Williams, Posluszny, McKelvin, McGee, Florence, Byrd.

Likely to be back:

Hardy, Johnson, Lynch, Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, Stroud, Mitchell, Corner, Whitner, Wilson, Scott.

That's off the top of my head - anyone else is a tossup.