3.Tampa Bay - Doesn't need QB

4.Kansas City - Doesn't need QB

5.Washington - Needs QB

6.Cleveland - May or may not want QB

7.Seattle - Needs QB

8.Oakland - Needs QB

9.Buffalo

10.Miami

By my count there are three teams ahead of Buffalo looking for a QB and two more that might want one. Is STL happy with Bulger? Is Cleveland happy with Anderson or Quinn?

I don't follow college FB enough to know who's going to be in the draft this year and where they would likely be drafted. I'm pretty sure all five teams with a possible QB need ahead of the Bills won't take one. I'm guessing that three QB's at the most are gone. Who is the QB considered to be fourth best in the 2010 draft now?

2010 NFL Draft Order

9.Buffalo

10.Miami

11.Jacksonville

How's this for bizarre - Bills pick one spot higher than a team that was still in playoff contention today.

I guess if we needed further proof of mediocrity.

How's this for bizarre - Bills pick one spot higher than a team that was still in playoff contention today.

I guess if we needed further proof of mediocrity.

We have a long ways to go to be mediocre. Mediocre would have been a big improvement

By my count there are three teams ahead of Buffalo looking for a QB and two more that might want one. Is STL happy with Bulger? Is Cleveland happy with Anderson or Quinn?

I don't follow college FB enough to know who's going to be in the draft this year and where they would likely be drafted. I'm pretty sure all five teams with a possible QB need ahead of the Bills won't take one. I'm guessing that three QB's at the most are gone. Who is the QB considered to be fourth best in the 2010 draft now?

Claussen and Bradford are the only two QB's right now that are worth a top 10 pick. McCoy would have to light up Alabama to move into contention. It looks like a QB will not be there at the Bills number one pick.

I count three teams looking for a QB as well. One of them is STL, who will most likely draft Suh. The other two teams draft directly ahead of us. With the risk of drafting an early first round QB, Bradford or Clausen may be available when Buffalo selects. If not, this meaningless win against a team that packed it in sorely cost us.

Claussen and Bradford are the only two QB's right now that are worth a top 10 pick. McCoy would have to light up Alabama to move into contention. It looks like a QB will not be there at the Bills number one pick.

If that is the case, it will be a good thing. I do not want to see the Bills draft a QB in the 1st. We need a left OT. Beyond that, if Gerald McCoy slipped, fine, and I am a big fan of Rolando McClain, if he declares for the draft. It will just be one more QB that we can't protect if the Bills do take one at #9.

Who needs to take a QB considering the Bills had two perfect passers this year :thumbsup:

Passer ratings

Will any of the second tier guys be available at their second round pick? It would be nice to see them be able to move back and still get a great QB prospect. Unless the union agrees to a system of already negotiated contracts for rookies it will be hard for them to get a trade partner, IMO.

STL is definitely not happy with Bulger but I doubt that they will pass on Suh. Cleveland, who knows? I would prefer that the Bills do not pick a QB in the first round. I just don't see a lot of legitimate QB options there at the 9th spot.

I think that a blue chip left OT (not a good right OT that might be able to play on the left) is a better choice for the first round.

A stud ILB would be great. That way we can move Poz to the outside and improve two positions with one pick.

Most experts discourage drafting by position but its hard to argue that we are extremely weak at OT and LB positions. Even without the injuries we do not have a enough talent in these positions.

For QB, I would hope we can find a prospect later in the draft and bring in a veteran to compete with whatever is left on the roster.

2010 NFL Draft Order

1.St. Louis

2.Detroit

3.Tampa Bay

4.Kansas City

5.Washington

6.Cleveland

7.Seattle

8.Oakland

9.Buffalo

10.Miami

11.Jacksonville

12.Denver (from Chicago)

13.Tennessee

14.San Francisco

15.San Francisco (from Carolina)

16.Houston

17.Atlanta

18.Seattle (from Denver)

19.Pittsburgh

20.New York Giants

21.Baltimore

22.New York Jets

23.Arizona

24.Dallas

25.Cincinnati

26.Green Bay

27.New England

28.Minnesota

29.Philadelphia

30.San Diego

31.New Orleans

32.Indianapolis

wouldnt a loss today moved us up 3 places to #6? i know we would have finished ahead of cleveland in the draft order, but what about seattle and chokeland?

Corrected 2010 NFL Draft Order

1. St. Louis (1-15)

2. Detroit (2-14)

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)

4. Washington (4-12)

5. Kansas City (4-12)

6. Seattle (5-11)

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10. Jacksonville (7-9)

11. Chicago (7-9) (Traded to DEN)

12. Miami (7-9)

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Denver (8-8)(Traded to SEA)

15. New York Giants (8-8)

16. Carolina (8-8) (Traded to SF)

17. Tennessee (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)

19. Atlanta (9-7)

20. Houston (9-7) (Projected)

21.New York Jets (Projected)

22.Baltimore

23.Arizona

24.Cincinnati (Projected)

25.New England

26.Green Bay

27.Philadelphia

28.Dallas

29.Minnesota

30.San Diego

31.New Orleans

32.Indianapolis

The Bills win today cost them two spots. Bills strength of schedule was stronger than the Seahawks, but weaker than Oakland and Cleveland. The final spots in the draft can change based on the Super Bowl teams who would own the final two spots. Strength of Schedule

Here's a little tip: the Bills won't be drafting a QB early (if at all)