Supposed big news announcement at 9pm

PromoTheRobot

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/buffalo-bills-now

Some of you have heard of Coach Sal. I was watching the Sabres game when a blurb about a "big announcement" about the Bills was annouced for 9pm. Could be something. Could be B.S. I'm just doing my public service and letting you all know.

PTR

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd watch, but I'm listening to the Sabres game online (they tied it up! :censored: ).

What's with their current "give the opppnent a two-goal lead in the first period and lull them to sleep" strategy? Whatever Lindy's telling them during the first intermission, he needs to say before the game.

First bit of news: Several NFL sources say GM and coaching candidates who have been approached, or approached the Bills about positions have remarked that the Bills have a stable ownership situation that involves an heir to the team. Speculation: could Ralph leave the team to his wife Mary?

PTR

First bit of news: Several NFL sources say GM and coaching candidates who have been approached, or approached the Bills about positions have remarked that the Bills have a stable ownership situation that involves an heir to the team. Speculation: could Ralph leave the team to his wife Mary?

PTR

Mary's a lot younger than him, if I recall. But wouldn't she get killed with capital gains taxes? Isn't that why the Brown family temporarily sold the Bengals and then repurchased them?

PTR

Jimbo