Supposed big news announcement at 9pm

PromoTheRobot

Mary's a lot younger than him, if I recall. But wouldn't she get killed with capital gains taxes? Isn't that why the Brown family temporarily sold the Bengals and then repurchased them?

There's no capital gains if it transfers from husband to wife.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no capital gains if it transfers from husband to wife.

Ah, so the inheritance tax only kicks in for kids and other relatives. Maybe I knew that. Still, how much younger is she? It'd be nice to get a considerably younger and stable owner (who wasn't a penny-pincher).

Ah, so the inheritance tax only kicks in for kids and other relatives. Maybe I knew that. Still, how much younger is she? It'd be nice to get a considerably younger and stable owner (who wasn't a penny-pincher).

Cower? Impressed with the bills? wowza!

Something about some guy named Cowher? Whatever. The Sabres won! 4-3 in regulation after being down 3-0.

Seriously, though, I read on WGR's website that Cowher said he wasn't interested (though this could simply be based on his comment from earlier in the season).

Basically he's saying the Bills are Cowher's third choice. If neither the Tampa job or the Carolina job is available he'd consider it.

I want to believe! well, I AM a bills fan afterall. This sounds like a lot of BS, but I'd be glad to be wrong. Cower would put all sorts of conditions on it no doubt, like , we have to use the first 6 draft picks ever year on defensive backs