What is your favorite hangover "cure?"

BuffaloBill

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm sitting in Vito's on Elmwood, waiting to get my X-mas haircut, and reading a MAXIM article on this very subject which just happened to include a section on cures from 'around the world' - apparently the Italians recommend dried moose wang and espresso.

What's that all about? I mean, what's with those crazy Italians - always with the dried moose rooster & espresso? :rolleyes:

So I'm sitting in Vito's on Elmwood, waiting to get my X-mas haircut, and reading a MAXIM article on this very subject which just happened to include a section on cures from 'around the world' - apparently the Italians recommend dried moose wang and espresso.

What's that all about? I mean, what's with those crazy Italians - always with the dried moose rooster & espresso? :rolleyes:

I suppose I am the only one lost on that.

I suppose I am the only one lost on that.

It's as straightforward as it sounds, Jim - an old-fashioned, classic barbershop, with magazines to read while you wait...

Link - Artvoice - Best of Buffalo - 2009

(scroll down to 'Our Shops' and you'll find Vito's)

Only I screwed up - apparently the Italian hangover remedy is not dried moose wang (that must be the Canadien cure), but rather, dried bull wang...

Link - MAXIM - The Guide to the Hangover

It's as straightforward as it sounds, Jim - an old-fashioned, classic barbershop, with magazines to read while you wait...

Link - Artvoice - Best of Buffalo - 2009

(scroll down to 'Our Shops' and you'll find Vito's)

Only I screwed up - apparently the Italian hangover remedy is not dried moose wang (that must be the Canadien cure), but rather, dried bull wang...

Link - MAXIM - The Guide to the Hangover

Thanks. When you wrote "in Vito's for my X-mas haircut", I pictured the classic baseball bat scene in Al Capone :rolleyes:

I choose not to open the dried bull wang link.

Although it can't be worse than"Rocky mountain oysters" which involves a near part of the anatomy. :death: