Remeber how Aikman looked his first year.........

not saying Brohm is Aikman but he didn't look rattled even though he was behind a high school line. ball came out fast and the long passes missed could be corrected with time spent with receivers. Id like to see the Kid get a chance with proper teaching. Then we can concentrate on other needs in the draft. I know some had said M. Vick would be good here I only agree if Dungy follows and I don't see that happening. It would have been nice to see if Brohm could handle the buffalo weather but we were concentrated on winning. I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks like i do?

not saying Brohm is Aikman but he didn't look rattled even though he was behind a high school line. ball came out fast and the long passes missed could be corrected with time spent with receivers. Id like to see the Kid get a chance with proper teaching. Then we can concentrate on other needs in the draft. I know some had said M. Vick would be good here I only agree if Dungy follows and I don't see that happening. It would have been nice to see if Brohm could handle the buffalo weather but we were concentrated on winning. I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks like i do?

Everyone thinks like you do, SunTanBillsFan!

All we are saying... is give Brohm a chance.

Best you should wait and see what happens during the off season before you start off on Brohm/Vick/Dungy thoughts.

ummmm no. He was a second round pick of the Pack one year ago and winds up on their practice squad?? Even Hardy didn't stoop that low.

ummmm no. He was a second round pick of the Pack one year ago and winds up on their practice squad?? Even Hardy didn't stoop that low.

The Packers carry two QBs and he was beaten out by a player chosen in the same year. I don't think it says anything about Brohm other than the Pakcers like Flynn better.

- OL in full retreat on every play

- TO not fighting for balls

- Little to no time with the team

- No dominating run game presence

- Didn't look any worse then Edwards or Fitz

Good point SUNTANBILLSFAN2. We have to give Brohm some time. You mention Aikman but what about Bradshaw.

He was intercepted a couple a times in his very first game and look what he's done after.

That Packers point has been made over an over. "The brilliant Packers put him on the practice squad." Great! The same brilliant Packer management team used a second round pick on him. They also tried to match Buffalo's offer because they didn't want to lose him.

It takes a long time to develop a quarterback. The book on Brohm is far from written yet.

The Packers carry two QBs and he was beaten out by a player chosen in the same year. I don't think it says anything about Brohm other than the Pakcers like Flynn better.

At the very least, it says the Packers didn't bother/weren't able to trade him, and 31 other teams didn't make a move to get him for ten weeks.

- OL in full retreat on every play

- TO not fighting for balls

- Little to no time with the team

- No dominating run game presence

- Didn't look any worse then Edwards or Fitz

With only 3 days work in with the 1st team offense............since he's been here, which is only 5 weeks. That's saying something right there, IMO.

Aikman's first year was rough. I still can see him being sacked play after play. At least Brohm stayed

upwright for most of the game. I TOO see the need for proper QB teaching. Sure wished Turner Gill

could have been hired as a QB'S coach. Louisville does have some weather, but I agree it is NOT

Buffalo. There are no "" lake effects"" in Kentucky.

I watched the first quarter last night. Brohm was chucking it without looking. He was playing scared. I don't think he is our guy.

And later he made correct reads to sustain drives. also showed good arm strength and a pocket presence. not bad for a kid who just got here with little time with starters

You have no vision, pal. Just going by conventional shortsighted (non)wisdom. THE GUY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD LAST NIGHT considering the horrible OL, the lackadaisical receivers (read Owens), the piss poor coaching, and the total lack of preparation he had the time to receive.

You have no vision, pal. Just going by conventional shortsighted (non)wisdom. THE GUY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD LAST NIGHT considering the horrible OL, the lackadaisical receivers (read Owens), the piss poor coaching, and the total lack of preparation he had the time to receive.

I second that now too bad we didn't let the kid play in the ralph to see if he can handle the weather

Stay out of the hot sun.

I second that now too bad we didn't let the kid play in the ralph to see if he can handle the weather

hopefully fewell saw that he was better than fitz and will let him play this weekend at the ralph (granted against colts backups) but we should still see something

I want ot see him against the Indy second string. with our 2nd string OL this would be a decent comparison and showcase his winter skills. pleaes, dear God, let Fitz be hurt still...

And later he made correct reads to sustain drives. also showed good arm strength and a pocket presence. not bad for a kid who just got here with little time with starters

this thread reminds me,,i am old enough to remember watching terry bradshaw's first game as a pro,,,,,he looked horrible, he didn't have a clue and threw a few interceptions and pittsburgh lost big....a few years later, bradshaw was beat out by "Jefferson Street" Joe Gilliam, who unfortunately threw his career away on drugs. Bradshaw got his job back and the rest is history.