Trent is out for the season

Astrojanitor

This really is a shame. His career here started with such promise and began to unfold in a positive way. Then it turned to poop. Poop!

Never really liked the guy to begin with - always thought the Dakota Fanning thing was really weird, and grew to positively hate the wuss once he became a total Jauron suck-ass.

Never really liked the guy to begin with - always thought the Dakota Fanning thing was really weird, and grew to positively hate the wuss once he became a total Jauron suck-ass.

honestly I cannot think of another QB who has been so....delicate. You look at dudes like Favre and Manning starting hundreds of games in a row and Trent, I don't think, has gone 5-6 games in a row.

man, you could hit Jim Kelly with a truck and he'd be playing. Trent is far too much of a flower to play nfl ball.

Perfect end to a craptastic season!

It will be nice to see Brohm, but I don't understand why Fewell is refusing to let Hardy and Johnson get on the field at WR these last 2 games.

It's not like he has a chance of beating Indy. Atlanta, with their running back playing this week is not going to be a walk in the part, either.

Perfect end to a craptastic season!

It will be nice to see Brohm, but I don't understand why Fewell is refusing to let Hardy and Johnson get on the field at WR these last 2 games.

It's not like he has a chance of beating Indy. Atlanta, with their running back playing this week is not going to be a walk in the part, either.

It is hard to understand - he wouldn't be starting Brohm either, if he had any choice. Fewell is a DC/D-backs coach with no offensive expertise, and is trying to get as many W's as he can on his resume before he hits the unemployment line in January. I wish it was otherwise, but I can't really say I blame him either. He's not about taking chances right now and, as a defensive coach, he has no ability to teach those guys anything. Sad thing is that he'll never find out if any of those guys (1) have any talent to be developed, or (2) may actually have give him a BETTER chance to win some games. Looks like we'll t jushave to wait for the new staff to evaluate the current roster.

Looks to me like he's on an active roster this season, taking snaps in games and possibly even looking to start a game or two. Didn't even miss a full season. So much for metaphysical certitude, I guess. :rolleyes:

Well, "technically" he's back with an NFL team. The bad news is that it's the Raidahs. Let's see if he's still there next season, and Cable too for that matter. Crazy Al does love his "bombs away", though.

Guest dog14787
honestly I cannot think of another QB who has been so....delicate. You look at dudes like Favre and Manning starting hundreds of games in a row and Trent, I don't think, has gone 5-6 games in a row.

man, you could hit Jim Kelly with a truck and he'd be playing. Trent is far too much of a flower to play nfl ball.

Considering some of the viscous hits TE has taken along with getting his body twisted like a pretzel, I don't care who you are its going to injury you and to think differently is ludicrous. The last concussion TE had I was amazed he didn't have more then just a concussion. I doubt Jim Kelly was limber enough to get contorted into some of the positions I've seen TE bent into without something breaking, he's not super human and we also never put Kelly behind a sub par O-line and inadequate coaching at the OC position like our QB's have endured over the last few years. The last injury TE suffered Jim Kelly goes out with the same high ankle sprain TE did so stop kidding yourself.

Most men would wilt like a little unwatered flower if they went through what TE has gone through, but I've never sensed an ounce of fear when it comes to taking one for the team or doing what he can to keep a play alive.

Why do you think TE gets injured, because he's scared to take a hit, or run with the ball? BS

TE is a good QB that deserves better...

Considering some of the viscous hits TE has taken along with getting his body twisted like a pretzel, I don't care who you are its going to injury you and to think differently is ludicrous. The last concussion TE had I was amazed he didn't have more then just a concussion. I doubt Jim Kelly was limber enough to get contorted into some of the positions I've seen TE bent into without something breaking, he's not super human and we also never put Kelly behind a sub par O-line and inadequate coaching at the OC position like our QB's have endured over the last few years. The last injury TE suffered Jim Kelly goes out with the same high ankle sprain TE did so stop kidding yourself.

Most men would wilt like a little unwatered flower if they went through what TE has gone through, but I've never sensed an ounce of fear when it comes to taking one for the team or doing what he can to keep a play alive.

Why do you think TE gets injured, because he's scared to take a hit, or run with the ball? BS

Come on man. LET. IT. GO.

you sound like you have a crush on him.

When Trent went in I turned to Petrino and said: Remember when Rob Johnson came off the bench against Philly & immediately got injured? Trent will go in and get a concussion and be out for the season. Wrong end, right conclusion.

You guyz were at the game ???

You guyz were at the game ???

Yes-Petrino drove so we got there later than when I drive, parked off California instead of the Stadium lot & went right into the stadium. Sorry we missed you-I'm driving to the Indy game, so I'll be at the tailgate-Petrino is still undecided.

honestly I cannot think of another QB who has been so....delicate.

Rob Johnson.

Only football player I've ever seen get hurt by a football. Also the only football player I've ever see listed on an injury report as questionable with a strained ass.

Trent Edwards is so tough every time he throws a ball a wolf gets pregnant

Trent Edwards once swallowed an entire chicken on a dare

Trent Edwards uses a live cobra as a condom

If you plug earphones into Trent Edwards bowel movements you can hear side two of Dark Side of the Moon

Trent Edwards once impregnated the entire Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader squad. Nine months later they gave birth to the Kansas City Chiefs

The Matrix is based on Trent Edward's freshman year of college

During the catscan after Trent Edward's last concussion the doctor's found Jimmy Hoffa's body and $37 in loose change

The UFL is composed solely of former payers driven insane from staring directly into Trent Edward's glory

Once Trent Edwards threw a touchdown so perfect the Miami Dolphins burst into flames. He was playing the Colts at the time.

Once Jared Allen had a dream he sacked Trent Edwards. He woke up in a pool of urine with three broken fingers.

Interesting post considering that Edwards and Allen were high school teammates. Edwards and Tully Banta-Cain also played in the same league in high school and Banta Cain never laid a hand on him in two meetings - unlike the debacle of a game this last weekend. His high school line was better than the Bills. God, lets hope he gets out of Buffalo and away from the sorry excuse for fans who have posted in this thread (with the exception of Dog and Positive, of course). The really sad part is that he loves Buffalo and their fans - but not the morons in this thread. I've got a hundred bucks that either Brohm or Hamdan doesn't finish this season either.

Meanwhile, for you unwavering Trentites who insisted with metaphysical certitude that JP Losman's NFL career is over...

JP Losman Signs One Year Deal With Oakland Raiders :rolleyes:

He has been signed to hold a clipboard. I hope he does get to play, but it will only happen in a disaster situation.

You guys are like vultures waiting for Edwards to die so you can gnaw on his bones. As I've said before, I can't tell if he (or any other sacrificial QB the Bills throw out there) would have been any good, but don't hate the guy. The Bills are QB killers right now. Brohm is next, then maybe Hamdan, then whomever else they bring in. Until they fix this plane, it'll never get off the ground, so I feel sorry for these guys trying to play with the deck stacked against them.

He has been signed to hold a clipboard. I hope he does get to play, but it will only happen in a disaster situation.

You guys are like vultures waiting for Edwards to die so you can gnaw on his bones. As I've said before, I can't tell if he (or any other sacrificial QB the Bills throw out there) would have been any good, but don't hate the guy. The Bills are QB killers right now. Brohm is next, then maybe Hamdan, then whomever else they bring in. Until they fix this plane, it'll never get off the ground, so I feel sorry for these guys trying to play with the deck stacked against them.

Er....um....he's already done more than hold a clipboard - he's seen game action, and will possibly start one or both or the last 2 games...

Fassel: Losman Can Thrive With Raiders

Meanwhile, Dakota Fanning is swearing out a restraining order as China Doll Edwards approaches retirement...

Ah, the first third of last year, Edwards played pretty darned well, even managed multiple come back victories for

us. The he took his first serious concussion, and clearly he's not been the same since. The presence, the quick release he

displayed prior to the "hit" is gone. He may be done, but jeez, what short memories folks around here have.

In the right situation, Trent may well be a serviceable guy, even for the Bills, once the line is shaped up a ton. Right now, it's

apparent that who ever is back there, they better be ready to run for their life.

No excuses, just reality. Personally I don't like Trent's throwing motion. It looks forced, unnatural if you will. But, dang, burning him in effigy?