JP Losman is in (Jamarcus Russell is hurt)

jwolf02

so JP was in for one play? That was as bad as Trent's series today...

He looked lost and almost took a sack but got it off in time. I don't think they wanted him in there as new as he was so they sat Russell for one play after the injury.

Guest dog14787
So was he a part of the actual gameday roster and not the emergency QB?

JP's listed as the 3rd QB I believe, but with Frye first and then Russel gets shaken up, JP went in for a play.

So was he a part of the actual gameday roster and not the emergency QB?

I'd assume emergency. Frye left the game, probably concussion (I'm guessing). Russell came in and then got hurt and had to come out for a play. So in comes JP.

I'd assume emergency. Frye left the game, probably concussion (I'm guessing). Russell came in and then got hurt and had to come out for a play. So in comes JP.

Concussion is what the broadcast announcers were asserting. I'm sure we'll get something definitive eventually. But once the whiff of a "concussion" was in the air, Frye was not permitted to return.

it was because we chased him out of town without giving him a chance! Buffalo heartbreak is a chronic condition that drags down even the greatest player for a minimum of three seasons. Poor little guy even had to spend time in the UFL to get over, what we in the business call, "wetting yourself when a large man runs in your general direction."

i saw the oakland game, broncos pass rush was incredible, they knocked out frye and were nailing russell, on the one play jp was in they blitzed up the middle and about all he could do was throw it away. russell came back in on the next play.

then denver went into the "prevent" defense and the rest is history