Kawika Mitchell sounds off on Incognito

ProjectPat

Yea - this team is full of shameless bigmouths and un-selfaware idiots.

Kawika twittering like a little girl.

McKelvin shamelessly saying he'd keep making the same play (fighting for meaningless yards then fumbling) against NE.

Roscoe making a series of dumb plays returning punts then basically saying "hey, that's just how I roll".

My personal favorite, Donte, carrying himself like a superstar and acting like the team spokesman when he makes a decent play about once a year.

Could not of said it better myself. Mitchell is lucky to have a job if you ask me. He should probably keep his mouth shut, he wrote the book on how to suck in the NFL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Mitchell, why would they bring a known dirty player with mental issues, who loses you more games by himself than he is ever going to help you win? Mitchell isn't the type to speak out about something unless he has a point. Most people on this board, have never heard of this dirty headcase until this morning or last night, now they are defending him. Par for the course on here.

Chalkie's right. Mitchell has done nothing for the Bills. He should keep quiet from the whirlpool tub.

This is kind of the last straw with me for Mitchell. The guy is not good--he's possibly slower than some of our d-linemen, and takes terrible angles. The only thing he seems good at is blitzing occasionally.

But beyond that, his twitting this season has been obnoxious.

If it wasnt for POZ being so much of a bust I dare say that Mitchell is the biggest disappointment on the defense. He is a long haired POS that needs to shut his F*$KING mouth and play. Just like POZ, he is always being driven backwards on running plays and out of place on passing plays. Its funny that our LB's are better w/o him on the field. I pray to God, Allah, Buddha, Confucius, Judea, Kami and John Stamos that this dumb idiot gets cut the minute we get a new coach. And then he can have all day to himself to twitter like a little teenage girl who just lost her virginity.

So say Incognito works out, what does that do to our O-line next year?

LT - Levitre

LG - Incognito

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

This is just a guess.......... PS that would be the great white hope line

Good for Mitchell, why would they bring a known dirty player with mental issues, who loses you more games by himself than he is ever going to help you win? Mitchell isn't the type to speak out about something unless he has a point. Most people on this board, have never heard of this dirty headcase until this morning or last night, now they are defending him. Par for the course on here.

Really? You know this how?

This is known as irony.

LT - Levitre

LG - Incognito

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

That would be a good week 1 line.

Week 2 would probably look like this:

LT: Meredith

LG: Guy off street

C: Guy off street

RG: Kendall Simmons

RT: Chambers for 1 qtr, McKinney for 2 qtrs, guy in the stands for 1 qtr

That would be a good week 1 line.

Week 2 would probably look like this:

LT: Meredith

LG: Guy off street

C: Guy off street

RG: Kendall Simmons

RT: Chambers for 1 qtr, McKinney for 2 qtrs, guy in the stands for 1 qtr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now, I just about spewed coffee out of my nose.

That was awesome!

Mitchell tweeted that, and minutes later tweeted again, saying basically "Yeah, I said it, but it's over."

Nothing to see here, keep moving.

That is... it's over until Incognito rolls over Mitchell's knee in practice, accidentally, of course.

I can't believe Kawika threw a shot across Incognito's bow as he was about to join the team. The guy is dangerously unbalanced and who knows what he will do to get even? :unsure:

Just because Kawika sounded off, doesn't mean he's wrong in his assessment. How well did the last guy with mental problems we got from St Louis work out again? I recall a lot of people warming up to Larry Phillips too, when Bills entertained the idea of signing him.

Somewhere there's a not so fine line between a tenacious player who hits hard and he guy who crosses the line with intent to injure. Think of a difference between Ciccerelli and Barnaby, Avery and Kaleta, Pronger and Chara.

That is... it's over until Incognito rolls over Mitchell's knee in practice, accidentally, of course.

I can't believe Kawika threw a shot across Incognito's bow as he was about to join the team. The guy is dangerously unbalanced and who knows what he will do to get even? :unsure:

I recall the sad case of OAK's Barret Robbins. Life can be so hard for people, sometimes. :flirt:

Seems he doing better these days - good for him:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/Barr...-And-Sober.html

LT - Levitre

LG - Incognito

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

I'll take that line

as ive said before, mitchell is a walking, talking joke. That guy can't play football. He has unbelievably bad agility, and it takes him forever to recover from a misdirection. never uses his hands, prefers to lunge and throw his shoulder/head into a player. hates using his hands to grab ahold of guys. great on inside blitzes tho, ill give him that. but better on blitzes if he uses his hands. last year against K.C he had the QB in the endzone for a safety but finaly used his hands and shoved him. twice! hoping the QB would fall down. why wouln'dt he grab the qb and pull him down? He is a complete meathead and running game coordinaters laugh when they are game planning against him. !@#$ING MEATHEAD JOKE!

I can't believe Kawika threw a shot across Incognito's bow as he was about to join the team. The guy is dangerously unbalanced and who knows what he will do to get even? :flirt:

Maybe Mitchell is challenging Incognito. Kind of in the same way when Mitchell went bonkers about McKelvin's lawn. Something about getting into an A-10 Warthog and wiping out a few neighborhoods. Mitchell really seems to have taken to TWITter... better at that than football. :unsure: