Losman signs with Oakland

3irty1

How many people do you know Buddy that comes into a City and actually tries to reach out and help the people around him in an effort to make their World a better place.

Allot of people care, that's who...

Well maybe you should:

1. stop capitalizing random words in the middle of sentences

2. stop throwing the word "Buddy" in the middle of a sentence where it does not fit

3. go on a unicef website and post about what a great guy JP is

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Well maybe you should:

2. stop throwing the word "Buddy" in the middle of a sentence where it does not fit

I was born in Buffalo and although I haven't lived their since early childhood, Its still my City. It touched my heart when I heard JP Losman was actually trying to make the City of Buffalo a better, more attractive place to be.

Athletes are also human beings and JP Losman is a class act in my book and I'll always be a fan of his so I suppose I'll be taken on the Raiders as my second team now.

Make all the believers proud and good luck JP :lol:

Well maybe you should:

How 'bout option 4 for you?

4. Go F### yourself and find another post to be a miserable prick in.

Seriously, the only thing more inane than the JP posts are the posters who think they're so cool that they go into said posts and question why they exist.

If you don't care screw off and find something else to read.

What I can't figure out is why there's a Packer fan breaking Raiders news on a Bills site. :lol:

haha, Don't judge me!

Hey Al, for what it's worth there'll be at least one Bills fan in Pittsburgh rooting for you on Sunday. I'm going down to Heinz Field where there's a couple field passes waiting for me and I'm gonna run around and mess with Stiller's fans from the sidelines. :lol:

make sure to wear a Bills jersey! I went to the Buffalo vs Browns game (bad decision) wearing my Packers jersey (Great Decision) and got in some ball busting taunt fights with everyone! nobody knows what to say, especially when that week was my bye week :lol:

Guest dog14787
So much for that ring this season.

This could be JP's team next year and If the FO in Oakland was real smart they would be bringing Jim Fassel into the Raiders organization in some capacity because he could coach Losman into a new system much more rapidly in my opinion. They worked very well together in the UFL.

If I were JP's agent, I would have advised him against signing with Oakland, unless it's a 3 week deal. Oakland doesn't look like a good place for any player to resurrect a career.

I love people act like Losman could just pick and chose where he wanted to sign. He is going to have a career as borderline 3rd stringer that depends on injuries. Don't get me wrong. I'd trade places with him in a second to be a 3rd string NFL QB but the guy has very limited options.

I love people act like Losman could just pick and chose where he wanted to sign. He is going to have a career as borderline 3rd stringer that depends on injuries. Don't get me wrong. I'd trade places with him in a second to be a 3rd string NFL QB but the guy has very limited options.

I heard the Colts were ready to replace Manning with him.

I was born in Buffalo and although I haven't lived their since early childhood, Its still my City. It touched my heart when I heard JP Losman was actually trying to make the City of Buffalo a better, more attractive place to be.

Athletes are also human beings and JP Losman is a class act in my book and I'll always be a fan of his so I suppose I'll be taken on the Raiders as my second team now.

Make all the believers proud and good luck JP :lol:

Look, Losman did embrace Buffalo but this story is so overblown. He had a cleanup once when he was a starting QB. Craig Nall got cut, then re-signed, and participated in the cleanup. When Losman wasn't the starter going into the 2008, he never had a cleanup that he preached should be an annual thing.

Losman did more than most Buffalo athletes but let's not act like he is Gandhi or something.

Thats actually about the best place he could have gone. The Raiders have some young up and coming WR's (especially Murphy) and really good TE, and a stable of RB's (Bush should start though). More importanly, the QB's blow on that team and Davis loves big arms, so he has a real shot of becoming the starter again next year. Whether he succeeds there is a totally different story, but given the lack of QB talent on that team that was probably about the best place he could go if he wants a chance to start again in the near future.

I disagree. If he went to Indy, he gets a shot at a championship and gets to learn from an offensive mastermind in Tom Moore and a Hall of Famer in Peyton Manning. Now he works with misfits, deviants and felons

Guest dog14787
I disagree. If he went to Indy, he gets a shot at a championship and gets to learn from an offensive mastermind in Tom Moore and a Hall of Famer in Peyton Manning. Now he works with misfits, deviants and felons

Now that you mention it, JP Losman does sound like a wild west Gun slinging deviant, Felon kinda fella doesn't he :lol: .

"JP Losman and the Oakland Raiders" I like the sounds of it...

I respectfully disagree. JP's only problem is that he held on to the ball too long. If he learns to go through his reads quicker then he will be a drastically better QB.

Congrats JP! He may actually be better than Jamarcus Russell!

Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than J.P. or is he? Damn if I can tell.....

I always thought that J.P. would look good in a Raiders uni....

now we are about to find out if it was shi??y coaching her in Buff or can he do the long ball in Oaktown.

Interesting....