Losman signs with Oakland

3irty1

JP is only on essentially a 3 week contract...no guarantees he will still be with Raiders next year since he signed just a one year deal that expires at the end of this season...essentially making it a 3 week deal...

I didn't know that. It sounds like JP has a three week interview with the Raiders. :unsure:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
I didn't know that. It sounds like JP has a three week interview with the Raiders. :unsure:

Its true, JP has to impress some folks in the next few weeks, but from some of the reports I've read he already has and JP also has an inside connection, Jim Fassels son John Coaches the Special Teams unit for the Raiders.

At least Dick and Turk aren't his coaches anymore. That should help him somewhat. He has issues to overcome but at least he doesn't have the lack of testicular fortitude that our current 2nd stringer lacks. I honestly didn't think he was that bad, though I would still take Todd Collins over him but, for the most part, at least he tried to move the team down the field. He didn't look at his first choice then checkdown to a RB. If anything, JP still has his head on his shoulders and not dangling somewhere between his sack and poop shoot. He might actually do okay if he gets a chance. Good for him.

At least Dick and Turk aren't his coaches anymore. That should help him somewhat. He has issues to overcome but at least he doesn't have the lack of testicular fortitude that our current 2nd stringer lacks. I honestly didn't think he was that bad, though I would still take Todd Collins over him but, for the most part, at least he tried to move the team down the field. He didn't look at his first choice then checkdown to a RB. If anything, JP still has his head on his shoulders and not dangling somewhere between his sack and poop shoot. He might actually do okay if he gets a chance. Good for him.

Yeah--look who his coaches are in Oakland!

With that superior QB caoching staff and now two first round veteran QBs on the roster----how do the Raiders NOT make the SB this year??