Whitner at it again!

Estelle Getty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a horrible angle on Charles 76 yd td run. Ran right past him as he was was standing right in front of charles. Go Donte! Watch the replay, that is why you have safetys on the field.....last line of defense. Whitners fat ass got smoked.

I was thinking the same thing. I just don't see why he starts with Byrdman already far superior. Better not be any Poz haters complaining about him as he was beast all day.

Ive been a Bills fan for 17 years, and i never hated a player. I can say I hate donte whitner. Hes a loudmouth slob. Can someone make a lowlight real of him? Pipe in some Creed. A few plays that come 2 mind. Getn trucked over by sammy morris, the missed tackle 2day on the 76 yd td run, letting cotchery get wide open in the endzone last week, pretty much any time hes ever been on the field.

Ive been a Bills fan for 17 years, and i never hated a player. I can say I hate donte whitner. Hes a loudmouth slob. Can someone make a lowlight real of him? Pipe in some Creed. A few plays that come 2 mind. Getn trucked over by sammy morris, the missed tackle 2day on the 76 yd td run, letting cotchery get wide open in the endzone last week, pretty much any time hes ever been on the field.

"pipe in some creed" :thumbsup::thumbsup: great choice for a lowlight film

So he finally does not suck and you're getting cocky?

Poz and Whither will be watching the pro bowl from home this year.

Both have had good moments....for that matter everyone on our sorry defense has at one point this season.

They have had years to be consistant and they haven't. I wish we played the Buccaneers and the Chiefs every week, they would be all-pro....but we don't.

We need better from the so called team leaders.

Moorman is the closest thing to a beast that we have on this team.

Wherea re all the Poz haters today? Thought so. Dude is legit.

He made some plays today, so we're cutting him some slack because he earned it. But it doesn't excuse his usually poor play.

He's a big disappointment.

Even Donte has had a few decent days. His apologists really only came to admit he is a bust early this season, so it doesn't surprise me that Puz still has his apologists despite his poor play. The Bills basically used the equivalent of a late first round pick(2nd and 3rd) on Puz and 3 years into his career his fans are grasping for straws to defend him. Like chirping about his game against KC, one of the worst teams in the league.

I was glad to see him play better, it would be nice if he could somehow develop into a good player. But I honestly I expect the Pats, even in their shaky state, to take advantage of him all day next week. I hope he can get better, but I wonder about his place here in Buffalo. He can't play well consistently at MLB in a 4-3. That's clear. If they shift to a 3-4, he definitely can't play as a rush OLB. Maybe he would be better as an OLB in a 4-3 or ILB in a 3-4, but who knows. Either way, he's not gotten it done in his first 3 seasons, his own teammates(Stroud) have started to question his ability, and a lot of his problems appear to be instinctive. Not good.

I don't think he sucks. I just don't think he's that good.

I always thought this board was a little too hard on Poz until I went out of my way and watched him exlusively for a number of plays today. Granted he had a decent game but the more I watched him the more I understood all the criticism he has received. There were a number of plays where he was WAY out of position or just couldn't keep up the the player he was covering. To watch our MLB play like that after the great players that we've had in the past play LB is embarrassing.

Just keep it up - keep raggin' on Whitner, and we'll wind up drafting Eric Berry. :thumbsup:

can we lump Maybin in on this thread, got burned on that one screen. He did blow up that one screen play but was about an inch away from a facemask penalty. He should not be allowed to celebrate like he got a safety in the 4th quarter of the superbowl whenever he is close to a play either.