It's hard to win in the NFL...

<_<:w00t:

Ok, I'm pitiful to rejoice over a Pats* loss...I don't care! I would SO love to beat them at home.

Goodell has Pats* on double-secret probation. No more videos, no more old LB's pumped full of HGH. All of a sudden they look pretty mortal.

PTR

Title of thread should be "It's hard to win in the NFL..., ...when your defense is exposed after you trade your best pass rusher and let your best CB walk for a bigger paycheck.....when your offense is exposed for having no running game and your star QB has a bad hair day."

Ummm...they did go 17-1 after Spygate, did they not?

They've been accuse of a lot worse than Spygate

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/sports/f...ttee&st=cse

Personally, I think where there's that much smoke, there's fire, and agree with the poster above that they may have been read the riot act by Goodell about all of it. Think about it--you're cheating on a number of levels, then you get caught on only one of them and all holy hell breaks loose. You have a choice--keep doing it and risk being caught again, with the likelihood being much stiffer sanctions (personally, I think a lifetime ban for Belicheat and others would be appropriate if they get caught doing something major again) or do you risk it all by continuing to cheat and risk losing when you're playing on a level field? I suspect that Pats* have faced this dilemma the last couple of years.....

<_<:ph34r:

Ok, I'm pitiful to rejoice over a Pats* loss...I don't care! I would SO love to beat them at home.

What I find surprising is Miami played a fairly unimpressive game. they weren't bad--but it wasn't like Brees being perfect either. Today really says a lot about how the Pats have fallen back down to earth.

what makes things reslly worse is that a win on thursday could have kept Buffalo alive in the race for the division.........

Technically, they still are, as long as the following happen...

Bills win all remaining games

Pats* lose all remaining games

Miami and NY only win one each of their remaining games

That would put the standings at...

Bills 8-8

NE* 7-9

NY 7-9

Miami 7-9

Goodell has Pats* on double-secret probation. No more videos, no more old LB's pumped full of HGH. All of a sudden they look pretty mortal.

PTR

Man I'm glad someone else saw what I saw on that team. I thought I was the only one.

Don't forget the tricks they pulled with the mics and radio. Cutting out the other teams communications for a few seconds at important times.

Man I'm glad someone else saw what I saw on that team. I thought I was the only one.

Don't forget the tricks they pulled with the mics and radio. Cutting out the other teams communications for a few seconds at important times.

We'll never know how deep spygate goes since the NFL destroyed the evidence. Which makes it seem like more of a cover up than anything. It makes you wonder how bad it really was? The cheats obviously don't have all the players they used to but they look pretty average these days. Even Marcia Brady doesn't look so great anymore............ I guess knowing the other teams plays and what they are doing does help after all!

PTR

You left out 'no more practicing IR players'...

Ross Tucker: Patriots Abused IR Rules

I honestly thought that last Marcia Brady* INT was gonna get overturned - that they'd say the review showed she* was 'in the grasp' - and give the Cheatriettes* back the ball with 35 seconds left.

Just imagine that - as bad as our Bills are - if a couple of plays had gone differently for us this season, we'd be in the right in the hunt for the AFC East lead.

<_<:ph34r:

Brady down after a sack and the ump helps him up after the play!!?! I always thought a football contest had 3 parts.

Us , them, and stripers who show no favorites.

Brady down after a sack and the ump helps him up after the play!!?! I always thought a football contest had 3 parts.

Us , them, and stripers who show no favorites.

yeah, i saw that too. it's weird, I honestly can not recall seeing a ref help a player up before. Maybe I just didn't bother to notice--but I did find that curious today