OFFICIAL BILLS VS. JETS @ TORONTO THREAD.

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a total bore. Preseason-like atmosphere. But i gotta say, the Jets D is pretty underrated. They get pressure, bring blitzes and are solid all around. They are making the Bills rush everything and our WR's just do not get separation.

pocket?

I don't particularly love Edwards or Fitzpatrick but with that OLine and this staff, neither of them stands a chance out there. I can't believe Ryan has gone this many games w/o getting hurt.

I don't disagree there is little semblance of a pocket. Fitz tends to tuck it and run more than I'd like, but he's missed throws he should have made.

Edwards may very well have been hurt had he started.

The need a huge infusion of talent in the off-season, and Russ Brandon is not the man to do it. Real GM and new HC are required, not to mention a QB who can stand in the pocket and make decisions.

I agree 100%... We'll see if Ralph comes through this time... Hey old man, spend some of the money you've made on this Toronto series on a real GM and HC please... This is misery...

The scary part is that as bad as the DL looks, every player except Williams is aging and declining in ability.

That's what you get when you spend so many picks on non lineman. Marv and the gang never rebuilt the OL and it was too little too late drafting two rookie guards in 09.

Why anyone didn't get the memo about drafting lineman from 06-08 (TD didn't take any either from 03-05 on Day 1) is beyond me. Both regimes are at fault, but DJ wanted more DB's.

EDIT: TD took Kelsay in the second of 2003 and Tim Anderson in the third of 2004.

On the bright side, no matter what position we pick first in the draft is bound to be a position of great need so we can draft the BPA and rest assured he can be plugged in.

Right? Not even our FO can screw that up.

Right?

GO BILLS!!!

That's what you get when you spend so many picks on non lineman. Marv and the gang never rebuilt the OL and it was too little too late drafting two rookie guards in 09.

Why anyone didn't get the memo about drafting lineman from 06-08 (TD didn't take any either from 03-05 on Day 1) is beyond me. Both regimes are at fault, but DJ wanted more DB's.

At least we're leading the NFL in interceptions. :devil:

The Bills WR's don;t fight to get open at all. TO on that long ball was a complete buffoon. Most WR's would have stopped and at least jumped to break it up. He is one lazy dude when the ball isn't perfectly thrown.

I thought he lost it in the roof, if he ever even had it.