Anyplace to watch game on internet tonight?

BRH

In my younger days I would just go to a bar to watch the game. Not an option now with a seven-year-old son who is a rabid Bills/Sabres fan, although I might sneak out after halftime when he should be in bed.

Best solution would be to run the Sabres on the TV and the Bills on the internet. Will justin.tv or whatever have the game tonight?

It's a bit early to find the streams, but when it's closer to game-time, just do a google search for "my p2p" and go to their Forums and they'll have links to it.

You mean you can look for stuff like this yourself????? Wow. I had no idea from reading the same posts every game day asking for a link to the game online. :cry:

That google thing sounds like a wonderful invention.

I must be a terrible parent.

If I were you, I would take the kid to a kid friendly sports bar - buy him a batch of wings and a coke and watch the game with him. Then write a note for school the next day apologizing for him being late.

My kids are all grown now - but my youngest son - the Bills fan - still remembers those late Monday night games watching and yelling with Mom. I also used to let him cut 1/2 day for the opening day of the Bisons.

If I were you, I would take the kid to a kid friendly sports bar - buy him a batch of wings and a coke and watch the game with him. Then write a note for school the next day apologizing for him being late.

My kids are all grown now - but my youngest son - the Bills fan - still remembers those late Monday night games watching and yelling with Mom. I also used to let him cut 1/2 day for the opening day of the Bisons.

You bet. I have great memories of my grandfather taking me to his haunts (bars), getting me a birch beer and sitting down at the table with me with his beer. And the folks there were always friendly to me. When I was growing up, I could never understand those who said such places were a bad influence. Seemed like nice folks and a nice place to me. SO...take your kid to the "right" sports bar....as suggested above!!! Education is more than book learning.

Do they still have friendly neighborhood bars? :thumbsup: I know the NYCBBB has McFaddens (adult side) and Calico Jack's (PG) side by side.

When I was a kid, there were neighborhood pubs. One side was the bar and the other (open doorway) was a restaurant. We even had neighborhood Christmas parties there (each kid got a gift). The owner was named Danny and he fit into the Santa Suit with no padding.

As long as I was good, Dad would let us stay on the bar side for the game, which was pretty raucous! His buddies would buy us cherry "pop" and give us change for the shuffleboard bowling game. If we were "bad" we had to go on the restaurant side where most of the Mom's (and all the youngest kids) were having their time together. Of course these were also only DAY games.