Anyone know what hotel the Bills

Estro

I traveled up to Toronto for the game this Thursday and was curious if anyone knows what hotel the Bills stayed at last year when they played up here? I'd assume they would probably stay at the same hotel. Searched for the answer online and didn't find anything......thanks.

They stay at any one with rooms available.

Actually, if you're thinking of finding them after the game, I believe they'll head right back to Buffalo after, not stay overnight. Or are you secretly a Jets fan who wants to pull the fire alarm at 3am?

Actually, if you're thinking of finding them after the game, I believe they'll head right back to Buffalo after, not stay overnight. Or are you secretly a Jets fan who wants to pull the fire alarm at 3am?

Nobody answer this question!!

Do they stay at a hotel at all? Especially for a night game, it seems like it'd be easiest to drive up in the morning rather than play it like a road game.

I don't think any team travels the day of the game. They also stay in a hotel the night before a home game.

Lol, no bills season ticket holder. Just was wondering if it was nearby me so I could hang out around the hotel today and see if I saw any of them. Doesn't look like anybody really knows where they stay anyhow.