LOST...Season 6

duey

1. Boone really wasn't a huge character, so I believe the writers just left us to assume that Hurly had enlightened him at some point and time, when wasn't relevant to the story.

My wife and I were talking about this. When Boone was talking to Hurley outside the bar (while Sayid and Shannon were kissing) he said that it was difficult getting Shannon to come back from Australia. This made us think that Boone had to have been working on this before Des got involved.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott...Locke just had major back surgery and Sun was recovering from being shot and both were able to just get up and walk away...and you're wondering about where Kate got a different outfit?! It's friggin' heaven for Gods sake! Hurley could have snapped his fingers and a bucket of Mr. Clucks would have appeared! :blink:

What kind of "heaven" takes Kate out of that dress and puts her in a top and pants? :blush:

Next Tuesday is going to be real strange for me. I look forward to LOST just as much as a Bills football game. The show will be missed.

As some of you already stated, the show was all about the amazing characters/actors. The answers to some questions, IMO, are irrelevant. The characters made us laugh, cry, and feel their emotional pain.

New shows will come and go, but there will never be another LOST.

Anyways, I was thinking of ways to keep a LOST connection and then something dawned on me, how about a LOST themed restaurant? The menu will consist of island food served on DHARMA silverware, plates and cups. The look of the restaurant can be a replica of a LOST set and the waiters/waitresses can be cast member look-a-likes, kind of like the restaurant from Pulp Fiction.

I think it could work. Any thoughts?

Next Tuesday is going to be real strange for me. I look forward to LOST just as much as a Bills football game. The show will be missed.

As some of you already stated, the show was all about the amazing characters/actors. The answers to some questions, IMO, are irrelevant. The characters made us laugh, cry, and feel their emotional pain.

New shows will come and go, but there will never be another LOST.

Anyways, I was thinking of ways to keep a LOST connection and then something dawned on me, how about a LOST themed restaurant? The menu will consist of island food served on DHARMA silverware, plates and cups. The look of the restaurant can be a replica of a LOST set and the waiters/waitresses can be cast member look-a-likes, kind of like the restaurant from Pulp Fiction.

I think it could work. Any thoughts?

LOST is an ABC production, which I believe is owned by Disney. If I'm still correct on that, I wouldnt be surprised if something LOST related was added to a theme park somewhere.

What kind of "heaven" takes Kate out of that dress and puts her in a top and pants? :blush:

On that point we agree. When she was standing there at the concert and greeted Jack...damn. :blink:

LOST is an ABC production, which I believe is owned by Disney. If I'm still correct on that, I wouldnt be surprised if something LOST related was added to a theme park somewhere.

Oh great. It can be right next to the Country Bears. :blush:

Just a quick question to all..how much time have you spent on work vs Lost today???

It is now 2.PM, i have been on the PC since 8.15AM, and I believe I have spent appx 10 minutes of that time on something NOT Lost related LOL.

Great show, loved the ending, while still would have liked some more "answers".

Man, I can still so vividly remember watching the first season, seems crazy it is over. I joined here the same year as Season 1, in fact my first avatar was Sawyer.

Just a quick question to all..how much time have you spent on work vs Lost today???

It is now 2.PM, i have been on the PC since 8.15AM, and I believe I have spent appx 10 minutes of that time on something NOT Lost related LOL.

Man, I can still so vividly remember watching the first season, seems crazy it is over. I joined here the same year as Season 1, in fact my first avatar was Sawyer.

If you were gonna ditch the Lost-themed avatar, at least it was to Omar– I must admit, as much as I absolutely loved Lost, The Wire is still the greatest show of all time.

I loved the finale. It was a movie, essentially, that had my rapt attention the entire time. I couldn't ask for anything more, really. I feel satisfied, and as much as I have to say about this episode, season, and series, I still need time to reflect/digest before I can comment coherently. That might take a week or so.

I've been here at my desk at work since 7:30 am...seven hours ago. Of those seven hours, easily 6.5 have been spent on this board and on other sites reading all that I can. :blush:

I've been here at my desk at work since 7:30 am...seven hours ago. Of those seven hours, easily 6.5 have been spent on this board and on other sites reading all that I can. :blink:

I'm guessing "at work" refers to the actual place as opposed to what you're actually doing there today? :blush:

My wifely unit is PI$$ED at the ending. She bawled like a baby when Vincent laid down next to Jack.

I'm feeling ...... unfulfilled at the way it ended. I would like to have seen at least some of the Losties on the island, alive at the end. I guess to carry on the idea that these were living people and that their adventures would have some continuation. At least in my so-called mind. Some continuation of the good vs bad, the fighting, loving, living.

Man, I don't even feel remotely interested in television right now. It's back to being the vapid void it used to be.

Sniff.....blink....blink

"Jack's awesome flying Falcon Punch"

...which i had forgotten about as one of my most favorite moments.

Yeah, the look of that scene really stood out and was stylistically very cool.

Flying falcon-punch cliffside kung fu showdown. Awesome!

I've been wanting to post something all day, but I was kind of scared off by the enthusiasm that has pervaded most of the posts today. But hey, we're a community and differing views are accepted, right? Even if it's "my fault" if I wasn't satisfied? :blush:

Anyway, I was thoroughly frustrated by the finale and with the series in general. I loved the characters and the acting was superior to anything I've ever seen on TV, but I can't help but feel that the time I invested in the show has been badly wasted. As I've posted over the years, I grew weary of the impossible ratio of questions to answers, but I continued watching in the hope that the ratio would be reversed in the end. But we are ultimately left with way more questions than answers. I would like a cosmic refund of all the hours and neurons I spent crawling down plot-line worm-holes that ultimately served no purpose.

Today I'm left with a profound feeling of symmetry between being a Lost viewer and being a Bills fan. "They're all dead" = yet another losing season.

And the flaming will begin in 3... 2... 1... <I BETTER PUSH THE BUTTON!>

:blush:

Good stuff on here! I can finally throw in my two cents! I've had to bite my tongue for far too long. Also, hopefully I can answer some of John Adam's questions about Dharma and the "pointless breadcrumbs" that really, weren't so pointless ... :angry:

awesome stuff, thank you.... :blink:

No Mr. Eko in the finale?

There's another wormhole that goes unexplained. He was a huge part of season three if I recall.

i think Michael, Walt and Eko being absent from the church means one thing: the LOST writers think there are no black people in heaven!!

:blush: