Propers to the Saints...

Just curious...how many Super Bowl rings does Sean Peyton have? Oh right, he was just an asst. head coach in Dallas. How is that even possible? :D

PTR

Please....

The Patriots* had no answer for the Saints' offense...none, zero, zilch, nada, zip. Even the genius Belichick couldn't stop them.

The Saints just flat out disected Belichik tonight. Ole' Bill was flat out perplexed all night. That was one dominant offense. In retrospect, I'm impressed with how well our D played those guys.

It was EXTREMELY enjoyable watching the Putrids get outplayed and out coached in every aspect of that game.

And really what does a SB ring from 5 years ago have ANYTHING to do with the azz kicking we saw last night?

I only wish the Saints happened to be one of the Pats* juggernaut victims back in '07. If that were the case, the Saints could have put up 70 on them last night!!! :wallbash:

I find it ironic that down 21 Brady sits, but back in 07, and even earlier this year againt the Titans, when they were up by more than 21 Brady played the whole game. :D

Just curious...how many Super Bowl rings does Sean Peyton have? Oh right, he was just an asst. head coach in Dallas. How is that even possible? :D

PTR

Maybe they cheat too or use tech to their ultimate advantage. By I wish the Bils could, that is use the technology to their advantage.

:wallbash:

Actually I wish all games were played like the San Diego game against the Bills when they lost all power at The Ralph... We would see how good thers teams really are. And especially get rid of the headphones/green dot!

Actually I wish all games were played like the San Diego game against the Bills when they lost all power at The Ralph... We would see how good thers teams really are. And especially get rid of the headphones/green dot!

Not to mention no TV timeouts for most of the game. That was a fun game to be at (once you got in the gate that is :D )

I wonder why everyone is so bitter toward the Patriots. It looks like a bunch of Red Sox fans bashing the Yankees. It all screams of jealousy, because NE has put a better team on the field than BUF for over 10 years straight. All this crap about them cheating is exactly that .. crap. During their run, they had more talent and better coaches, front office personnel and ownership than Buffalo - and most every other team in the NFL. That's why they won. Not because of hidden cameras. Now their defense is without that talent, and it shows. Be happy that Buffalo's defense might actually be better than NE's defense this year. If we're healthy, our D is a lot better than theirs. But don't be bitter and jealous just because they've been better than us for so long. Be optimistic about the next few years, when we might actually be able to compete with them again. As Bills fans, we should be focusing on the Bills. Not focusing on teams that are - and have been - clearly better than us. We're finally making some of the changes (front office, coaching) that we've needed. Maybe with those changes, a healthy defense and a solid QB, we can sit back and watch our team look down on NE, NYJ and MIA. But leave the bitterness, whining and excuse making to their fans.

Please....

The Patriots* had no answer for the Saints' offense...none, zero, zilch, nada, zip. Even the genius Belichick couldn't stop them.

Maybe they cheat too or use tech to their ultimate advantage. By I wish the Bils could, that is use the technology to their advantage.

:D

You may have missed my point. Just saying some teams are doing fine wth out a big name coach with SUper Bowl rings who are also the GM. Even Jerry Sullivan is coming around on that in today's chat:

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the Bills' coaching search. I can't say I have any definitive solutions at the moment. That's their job. But the more I think about it, the more I move toward the notion that they should have the GM in place before they pick the coach. It just seems to make more sense that way. Of course, if their guy is currently working for an NFL team, they'll need permission to talk to him. The whole process could drag on well into January beyond, regardless of how they do it. So that gives us time to explore the various options. I'm also becoming suspicious of the conventional thinking, that the Bills need to find a coach who is a "proven winner". It would be great if they could get a Cowher or Shanahan, but there's lots of ways to skin a cat. Sean Payton wasn't a proven winner when the Saints hired him. Same for Brad Childress in Minnesota. Bill Belichick was a failed head coach when he arrived in New England.

PTR

It's gonna be Colts vs. who in SB?

The Vikings and Favre are playing better than just about anybody. Could they beat NO? THAT'S going to be a great game!

Yes, the Vikes are doing good... BUT Farve will be Favre.

Do you deny that the Saints look unstoppable???

And after the Witch Slapping they gave the Patsifiers ....

They made my season.

I wonder why everyone is so bitter toward the Patriots. ...

No doubt the pats had, and continue to have, a better team than the Bills for at least 10 years. There is also no doubt that they cheated, twice. They were caught doing so. The stupid part is they were still the better team even without the cheating. I can only speak for myself, but I dislike the attitudes of the majority of the pats, particularly their head coach and QB. I also dislike the constant ballwashing Brady got from the media when it is now being shown, finally, this season that he is a adequate QB, but not the God the media was always making him out to be in the past.

I didn't see the whole game because of work but I sure enjoyed the ass-kicking they laid on the Pats.

The hit Sharper did on the fullback was priceless, summed up the whole game.

I am pulling for the Saints to win it all, if there is one team that deserves it after all these years, maybe even more than the Bills, are the Saints. :thumbsup:.