Justin Fargas...

Alphadawg7

So I was flying home from Portland back to LA from visiting the folks for Thanksgiving and I had to change planes in Oakland. When we boarded the plane from Oakland to LA I wound up sitting next to Justin Fargas who had the weekend off after his turkey day game and was going to LA to see family.

Let me say, real nice guy. So we were chatting candidly about football and I wont discuss the things he shared about his time with Oakland, but we did get to chatting about the Bills and the rest of the NFL too. I asked him what he thought about Shannahan and he said a couple things I thought I would share...one, he said dont count Shannahan out, he was one of the best offensive minds he's had to face in the league and still is. Then he also said, everything he has heard (and from what he knows about Shannahan as a person and coach) is that his interest is real in the Bills and not just some smoke screen or ploy to get leverage on other teams.

Take it for what its worth, none of that is ground breaking news, but I found it worth sharing. Like I said, he was real nice and I enjoyed talking pro and college ball with him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was flying home from Portland back to LA from visiting the folks for Thanksgiving and I had to change planes in Oakland. When we boarded the plane from Oakland to LA I wound up sitting next to Justin Fargas who had the weekend off after his turkey day game and was going to LA to see family.

Let me say, real nice guy. So we were chatting candidly about football and I wont discuss the things he shared about his time with Oakland, but we did get to chatting about the Bills and the rest of the NFL too. I asked him what he thought about Shannahan and he said a couple things I thought I would share...one, he said dont count Shannahan out, he was one of the best offensive minds he's had to face in the league and still is. Then he also said, everything he has heard (and from what he knows about Shannahan as a person and coach) is that his interest is real in the Bills and not just some smoke screen or ploy to get leverage on other teams.

Take it for what its worth, none of that is ground breaking news, but I found it worth sharing. Like I said, he was real nice and I enjoyed talking pro and college ball with him.

He's a RB, how could he face Shanahan's offense? Maybe he just meant the best offensive coach his team had to face. :)

Guest dog14787
He's a RB, how could he face Shanahan's offense? Maybe he just meant the best offensive coach his team had to face. :)

Or maybe its all fabricated :)

Guest dog14787
Now, now I never said that. Since you're a dog you should cower before the Alphadawg!! Jackass!!

:)

Awww, take a look at my profile

Just call me gamma dog, electromagnetic radiation of high frequency produced by sub-atomic particle interactions such as electron-positron annihilation, that's right I said it, annihilation...

Alphadawg ain't got Sh#t on me. Jackass!!!

:)

He may have meant that Shanahan enjoys toilet humor and likes to make fun of retarded people.

He's a RB, how could he face Shanahan's offense? Maybe he just meant the best offensive coach his team had to face. <_<

Well considering he sits on the sidelines and watches Shannahan disect Oaklands D on a regular basis may have something to do with it...lol

Sorry Steely, I didnt start challenging his opinnions on a plane while he was graciously talking freely with me...lmao

Like I said, take it for what its worth...just a casual conversation where he said he has heard that Shannahan's interest is real and that from what he knows of him he seriously doubts its some kind of leverage ploy.

I believe Fargas that Shanahan's interest is real. Adam Schefter said the same thing.

I doubt someone would go to the length of spending 7 hours with a team over 2 days if he had no real interest...it would have been much easier to just say no thanks after a few hours and leave...

Guest dog14787
Well considering he sits on the sidelines and watches Shannahan disect Oaklands D on a regular basis may have something to do with it...lol

Sorry Steely, I didnt start challenging his opinnions on a plane while he was graciously talking freely with me...lmao

Like I said, take it for what its worth...just a casual conversation where he said he has heard that Shannahan's interest is real and that from what he knows of him he seriously doubts its some kind of leverage ploy.

Or maybe your thread is all BS like you are, you mean to tell me you are just posting along and all of the sudden you remember you sat next to an NFL football player, give me a break. :rolleyes:

Guest dog14787
lol...man you are desperate...

You really need help, trying to fabricate whole threads or how I signed up as someone else, don't you think the mods have a way of looking at the IP addresses, nawww, bet your warped brain never thought of that did it.