Justin Fargas...

Alphadawg7

You really need help, trying to fabricate whole threads or how I signed up as someone else, don't you think the mods have a way of looking at the IP addresses, nawww, bet your warped brain never thought of that did it.

lol...and what exactly would I accomplish by making up this thead? Whats my motive? Really, you are desperate man...

On a side note, to those that not named you who actually read the thread...there was something else Fargas said that I forgot to put in the original post. Fargas said something that almost made me do a double take to make sure it wasnt DJ sitting next to me. In the seat across from him, there was a pilot flying back with us. He was chatting with us as well and he said this to him...

"Whats going on up there in Oakland, not getting too many wins" (Which I thought was a little blunt considering this what like the first thing he said to Fargas)...then Fargas said, "Yeah, its hard to get a win in a team game"...lmao, sounded like a Juaronism if I ever heard one...Fargas was really cool about it though...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
lol...and what exactly would I accomplish by making up this thead? Whats my motive? Really, you are desperate man...

On a side note, to those that not named you who actually read the thread...there was something else Fargas said that I forgot to put in the original post. Fargas said something that almost made me do a double take to make sure it wasnt DJ sitting next to me. In the seat across from him, there was a pilot flying back with us. He was chatting with us as well and he said this to him...

"Whats going on up there in Oakland, not getting too many wins" (Which I thought was a little blunt considering this what like the first thing he said to Fargas)...then Fargas said, "Yeah, its hard to get a win in a team game"...lmao, sounded like a Juaronism if I ever heard one...Fargas was really cool about it though...

As the lies escalate...

Whats the flight number then buddy, my niece works for an airlines and has connection's everywhere and I'll have her check the manifest for Fargas, don't even need your name.

Growing up watching Starsky and Hutch, did you ask about his Dad, 'Huggy Bear' ?

LMAO...no, I actually forgot about that until someone else said something about it earlier on this thread. We talked football for a bit, college and NFL, and then like the last 15 min he was talking to the pilot about what its like to be a pilot and fly a commercial airliner.

As the lies escalate...

Whats the flight number then buddy, my niece works for an airlines and has connection's everywhere and I'll have her check the manifest for Fargas, don't even need your name.

Wow, let it go buddy, just let it go. Count to 10, take deep breaths.

Guest dog14787
Unless she works for the airline he flew on, she can not do that. It is also illegal to give out names on a pax manifest to anyone. I worked for the airlines also.

Honestly, just wanted to see if the flight even happened which is easy enough to verify with a flight number. Funny considering he had been posting earlier in the day and the evening before and just thought of it out of the blue.

Why do I bother you might ask?, well ask him why he accuses me of multiple Alias's for no reason just because another fella shared my perspective just recently.

I know you folks get tired of this BS and if this prick would stop trying to start BS, it will stop.

Honestly, just wanted to see if the flight even happened which is easy enough to verify with a flight number. Funny considering he had been posting earlier in the day and the evening before and just thought of it out of the blue.

Why do I bother you might ask?, well ask him why he accuses me of multiple Alias's for no reason just because another fella shared my perspective just recently.

I know you folks get tired of this BS and if this prick would stop trying to start BS, it will stop.

Yeah, I noticed you guys have been going at it pretty good. Be the bigger person. Not worth the effort.

to prove that you are a liar :P that would be your motivation

I doubt someone would go to the length of spending 7 hours with a team over 2 days if he had no real interest...it would have been much easier to just say no thanks after a few hours and leave...

Or just say no thanks and not be interviewed at all - like Cowher.

As the lies escalate...

Dude, you are one sick man (or boy)...seriously I get back from running some errands and this is the crap I see? Just to shut your punk :P up here is the :P info...you seriously are off your :worthy: rocker...

Copied off my email confirmation...

# 3929Change planes in OAKLAND CA (OAK) departing at 9:00 PM

Arrive in LOS ANGELES INTL (LAX) at 10:15 PM

Guest dog14787
I don't get it. Of all the people to "make up" sitting next to why would he lie about J.Fargas? It's not like he said Tiger Woods or something more unbelievable like that.....it's freakin Fargas dude.

Don't ask me why , but he did , no way the guy posts every day including the day it happened and then out of the blue decide to remember it days later, Fargas or not.

You guys want to believe him, by all means, but I'm done with this guy and his BS and if he will lay off my posts you guys won't have to listen to this BS any more.

1. why would you talk to him about the bills

2. why does he have that much insight on shannahan and his interest in the bills

not saying I don't believe you it just comes off weird to me. I was going back to school last nite and I was sitting next to Carl Pavano at the terminal and didn't talk to him about anything except his year and the twins.

1. why would you talk to him about the bills

2. why does he have that much insight on shannahan and his interest in the bills

not saying I don't believe you it just comes off weird to me. I was going back to school last nite and I was sitting next to Carl Pavano at the terminal and didn't talk to him about anything except his year and the twins.

Lol...fair enough questions, but really its not that complicated...

1. Because he asked me who my team was...and yes, I told him I hate the Raiders...he laughed...

2. He didnt give me any insight on Shannahan, just his opinnion. He simply said (in response to me telling how there are actually lots of Bills fans that are not that high on Shannahan coming here) not to count him out as he was (in his opinnion) one of the best offensive coaches in the league still...I mean he has only faced his team twice a year his whole career. He also said from what he knows of Shannahan, it doesnt sound like him to use us as a ploy for another team. He did say he heard (didnt specify where) that Shannahans interest seemed real...

Like I said, a nice guy giving his candid opinnion and literally took about 2 mins...the rest of the time we talked about life in the NFL, travels, the Raiders, and how he thinks the playoffs will end up...then the last 15 min he and the travelling pilot talked about flying...

Again, take it for what its worth...nothing ground breaking, just a current NFL players opinnion and I shared it here (which is usally a mistake on this board)

Guest dog14787
I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to comprehend that these football players actually have lives too and normal everyday john doe's do run into them...

I'll say one more thing about this and then I'm done because I can't stand someone that BS folks or no reason.

If you follow his posts back and look at the time lines you will see he just had a heated discussion with me because I called him out on always bragging about having played football before. Just asked him simply were he played and he didn't want none of that and then just a few minutes later the guy starts up a thread to substantiate himself and this is the thread.

Odd timing if you ask me, but if you ask me, I would just say because its all BS.

As the lies escalate...

Dude, you have no idea. Back up and relax. Jeez.

I'll say one more thing about this and then I'm done because I can't stand someone that BS folks or no reason.

If you follow his posts back and look at the time lines you will see he just had a heated discussion with me because I called him out on always bragging about having played football before. Just asked him simply were he played and he didn't want none of that and then just a few minutes later the guy starts up a thread to substantiate himself and this is the thread.

Odd timing if you ask me, but if you ask me, I would just say because its all BS.

What are you talking about? You are such a moron man...do you even understand how stupid you sound? You are saying I created a make believe encounter with Justin Fargas on a flight where we had a casual conversation as somehow some twisted way to prove I played college ball? Do you know how stupid that sounds? That would only make sense to you...

The last thing on gods green earth I would do is give you any personal information on me...you literally are nuts.

This thread is not important enough to still be going...lmao...only you could drag it out like this...

Guest dog14787
Dude, you have no idea. Back up and relax. Jeez.

Look Buddy, If you had this fella replying to your post telling other folks that you have zero credibility now wouldn't you return the favor.

Here's Alphdawg just recently ( couple of days ago) claiming I have to start fake Alias's to go along with my argument, and do you think this is fair to me or the other poster? http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...p;#entry1651122

I won't even get into what this guy has called me or how much he has tried to provoke me because its all well documented just like him getting it all started back up again now.

We have been asked by the Mods to layoff, but this dumbass doesn't even care, he's going to do what he wants to do and if he's going to continue to F%$k with me then I'm not going to just sit there and soak it all up.

I'm done here , but in the future he can layoff my posts and prevent this from happening.

Lol...fair enough questions, but really its not that complicated...

1. Because he asked me who my team was...and yes, I told him I hate the Raiders...he laughed...

2. He didnt give me any insight on Shannahan, just his opinnion. He simply said (in response to me telling how there are actually lots of Bills fans that are not that high on Shannahan coming here) not to count him out as he was (in his opinnion) one of the best offensive coaches in the league still...I mean he has only faced his team twice a year his whole career. He also said from what he knows of Shannahan, it doesnt sound like him to use us as a ploy for another team. He did say he heard (didnt specify where) that Shannahans interest seemed real...

Like I said, a nice guy giving his candid opinnion and literally took about 2 mins...the rest of the time we talked about life in the NFL, travels, the Raiders, and how he thinks the playoffs will end up...then the last 15 min he and the travelling pilot talked about flying...

Again, take it for what its worth...nothing ground breaking, just a current NFL players opinnion and I shared it here (which is usally a mistake on this board)

gotcha. again im not saying don't believe you I guess I'm just timid from going into too much conversation with athletes. I've had a couple of encounters with some on airplanes before and I just ask if it's them and just tell them I'm a fan of thiers. I don't know if they like to talk much or whatever. but thats pretty cool you talked to him.