millen

Mooshocker

Meeting setup this coming Wednesday in Detroit (Ralphs office). Some suggest he learned a lot about personnel moves and seems set to take the next step in his career.

I for one like this move. Matt was totally underutilized in Detroit. His hands were tied from the beginning and he was never really able to leave his personal stamp on the team.

Let's hope!

This would be so perfect.

Matt Millen, GM of the Bills. It's such a sickening idea, it's almost artistic.

Some nice quips from Millen's wikipedia article:

Millen himself admitted to an interviewer in 2008 that the team's record under his leadership has been "beyond awful". The Wall Street Journal said that NFL executives admit in private that Millen "has made more bad draft decisions than anyone else in two centuries".

Following the team's 3–13 performance in 2006, Ford announced that Millen would be retained as General Manager for at least another season, because according to inside sources to the Ford family, they still believed that Millen is the best GM that the Lions ever had.

That last one has got to be a joke...but it is actually in wikipedia.

Meeting setup this coming Wednesday in Detroit (Ralphs office). Some suggest he learned a lot about personnel moves and seems set to take the next step in his career.

I for one like this move. Matt was totally underutilized in Detroit. His hands were tied from the beginning and he was never really able to leave his personal stamp on the team.

Let's hope!

I'd suggest you provide some verification on that.

I'd also suggest you start hoping that meeting actually takes place.

Making up garbage and spreading it around here is not likely to end well for you....

I'd suggest you provide some verification on that.

I'd also suggest you start hoping that meeting actually takes place.

Making up garbage and spreading it around here is not likely to end well for you....

Just delete this entire thread...and his account. It's obviously false.

Matt Millen, GM of the Bills. It's such a sickening idea, it's almost artistic.

Some nice quips from Millen's wikipedia article:

That last one has got to be a joke...but it is actually in wikipedia.

Nope Mr. Ford has made a bunch of mistakes in his day like the Ford Fiesta. But he did say this gem