Congrats JP

BillsFanLevy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Seriously, good for him.

Just keep him out of Buffalo. Seriously.

You don't think JP can out play our current QB's, because both JP or Bollinger probably could in my opinion.

JP would be airing it out to TO and Lee every other play, are you kidding me.

You don't think JP can out play our current QB's, because both JP or Bollinger probably could in my opinion.

Jauron's lasting gift to Bills fans = Fanning Fan Edwards.

The Bills will rue the day they chose Edwards over JP. Remember where ya heard it.

The game had a justice ending. Florida won the toss & Bollinger cost them the game with an interception deep in his own territory. Between Bollinger's fumble for a TD and pick for the winning FG, and JP's sacks & sailing it over the heads of receivers when he aired it out, neither looked like he belongs in the NFL any time soon.

Have you seen these guys play throughout the season? Bollinger looked great in the beginning then came back to earth. JP played like....JP-lots of sacks and balls flying over receivers heads on most of his deep passes, with an occasional home run.

Jauron's lasting gift to Bills fans = Fanning Fan Edwards.

The Bills will rue the day they chose Edwards over JP. Remember where ya heard it.

How do you rue the day you replaced one failure with another?

Just another moronic JP will haunt us post-give it up already!

Guest dog14787

JP Losman just accomplished the best thing he could accomplish in the UFL and that's win a Championship.

The moronic JP basher posts will haunt us forever you mean.

Did anyone actually watch the game?

It was same old JP. Had a chance at the end, took a 14 yard sack. Lots of time to throw, 80 mph fastball off the receivers' ankles. Chucked it long but didn't have a Big 10 track star running it down. :lol:

Other than that, I'm happy for the guy. I was rooting for LV the whole game!

If he could get past the part of taking 3 steps back and having to thinkpast 1 one thousand two one thousand throw.... :lol:

And they want to relive it..OMG...What is wrong with people...Move on...Let it go..I know your first girlfriend of 6 yrs old has have you let her go yet??????

As long as every play is JP long to T.O. than he'll be fine. Everything else he's in trouble.

PTR

Guest dog14787
I'll assume you're joking.

Our starting QB has a QB rating in the 50's, no I'm not joking, are you?

Losman's stats today 21-35 for 193 yards , zero int and a win in the UFC Championship game.

(While probably playing through a concussion plus JP makes a shoe string tackle that saved a TD going the other way)

Our starting QB has a QB rating in the 50's, no I'm not joking, are you?

Losman's stats today 21-35 for 193 yards , zero int and a win in the UFC Championship game.

(While probably playing through a concussion plus JP makes a shoe string tackle that saved a TD going the other way)

Bills fans...short memories...wishful thinking.

PTR