I hope that the Bills' get a Vince Young-type QB.

Tipster19

VY looked good on MNF. It's too bad about him having meltdowns or whatever his issues were but having an athletic QB who can make nice throws like he did the other night would most certainly help offset whatever inabilities that we may have with next year's OL.

VY looked good on MNF. It's too bad about him having meltdowns or whatever his issues were but having an athletic QB who can make nice throws like he did the other night would most certainly help offset whatever inabilities that we may have with next year's OL.

I think he is awesome!

He is going to be very good in this league...I have said so all along. I wish they kept Collins in and we could have traded for him.

So you want the Bills to draft a QB that takes four seasons and one benching to develop into a capable player...with a fan base that will run any QB out of town inside two seasons?

:lol:

Yeah he wasn't a capable player in his rookie year. Only led his team to the playoffs, winning Rookie of the Year Honors. :thumbsup:

There is no other QB like Vince Young. I'd love to have a QB like him. But there aren't any. He's a one-of-a-kind, destroy the mold, kind of guy. I've never seen anyone play like him before or since. I would love to have him on my team.

When did you start watching football, Monday? And how can there be a since for a active player?

All Tim Tebow does is win. I would be honored to have someone like Tim Tebow on this team.

"all he does is win" is a copout for when someone can't quantify how a person is a good football player. See- Trent Edwards the past few years (not this year). "He's got poise, he just wins games, etc"

Vince Young is horrible. He's thrown three TD's in six games this year (started four). Over the course of his career he's thrown 25 TD's and 34 INT's and a career completion record of less than 58%. Without Chris Johnson the Titans would be going nowhere. When he plays a legitimate defense like Pitt he'll be exposed.

Me too, someone who is so mentally unstable that his coach is afraid he might kill himself. Someone who a couple years after he is drafted is considered a bust. The Titans have won a few in a row (mostly against crappy teams like Buffalo), but if you look at the stats, it is more because of Chris Johnson's running than anything that Young has done. If you judge someone's career on a couple average games after a couple years of disaster, you could be compared to the Bills giving up the franchise for Rob Johnson, who had one good game.

What has he done since? Lost his job to someone who basically was ready to retire and is old enough to be his father.

Not his fault the Titans weren't patient with him. Look up his record as a starter. It speaks for itself.

What a loser attitude. "boy I wish we where like Tennessee"

You cannot say that Tebow isn't going to make it in the NFL. HE is a guy that you know will give you 100% on and off the field and you know he is going to continue to get better. I would take that over a guy that has the better "tools" anyday. He makes things happen and makes himself better....he has the work ethic you look for in a true leader.

What do you think of McCoy?

i'm so tired of this 'he gives 100%' crap. don't you think there are thousands of people that 'give 100%' but still aren't good enough to play in the nfl?

You have to understand that 'he gives 100%' is a figure of speech, not everyone gives 100% of effort 100% of the time. Some give 100%, 80% of the time and others more, others less. So when someone says that a certain player 'gives 100% effort' probably means that he is an 'high effort' player.

There is something to be said for 'effort' players. Tebow definitely falls in that category, along with his leadership skills. Having said that, I wouldn't draft him in the first round, but definitely would with a second round choice.

Not his fault the Titans weren't patient with him. Look up his record as a starter. It speaks for itself.

Wow, you have issues. I bet you are the same one who when people use that excuse for Losman or Edwards, you criticize them. Not his fault that he sucked? Please.

Wow, you have issues. I bet you are the same one who when people use that excuse for Losman or Edwards, you criticize them. Not his fault that he sucked? Please.

Wow, you're an idiot. Get your facts straight before you dig yourself into a bigger hole of cluelessness.

In his first season, Vince Young led his team to the playoffs and won Rookie of the Year. So no need to even mention him in the same sentence as Losman and Edwards.

In his second season, he lost his job in the 3rd game after suffering a knee injury and missing 3 weeks. Kerry Collins came in with a hot hand and Fisher decided to ride with him. A second year QB is going to have his ups and downs (see: Matt Ryan)... but what he did his rookie year alone was enough to allow him grow on the field.

22-11 as a starter. Hard to argue with that, but you get a gold star for trying :thumbsup:

Wow, you're an idiot. Get your facts straight before you dig yourself into a bigger hole of cluelessness.

In his first season, Vince Young led his team to the playoffs and won Rookie of the Year. So no need to even mention him in the same sentence as Losman and Edwards.

In his second season, he lost his job in the 3rd game after suffering a knee injury and missing 3 weeks. Kerry Collins came in with a hot hand and Fisher decided to ride with him. A second year QB is going to have his ups and downs (see: Matt Ryan)... but what he did his rookie year alone was enough to allow him grow on the field.

22-11 as a starter. Hard to argue with that, but you get a gold star for trying :thumbsup:

Sounds like you have a Man Crush on this guy. He won Rookie of the Year-so did Rick Mirer! Maybe the Bills can sign Mirer too, he had a good rookie year give him a chance. Maybe you can get a poster of him wearing only a jockstrap so you can think about him all day long, and take your Man Crush to the next level.

Sounds like you have a Man Crush on this guy. He won Rookie of the Year-so did Rick Mirer! Maybe the Bills can sign Mirer too, he had a good rookie year give him a chance. Maybe you can get a poster of him wearing only a jockstrap so you can think about him all day long, and take your Man Crush to the next level.

I have a man-crush on winning, period. You have the same retarded mentality that most Bills fans had when were so excited to run Flutie out of town, so they could see what the strong-armed and accurate Rob Johnson brings to the table. What VY lacks in accuracy and arm strength (or whatever measurable you want to concoct) he more than makes up for in his ability to make plays and win games. Wins and losses don't lie, period.

I have a man-crush on winning, period. You have the same retarded mentality that most Bills fans had when were so excited to run Flutie out of town, so they could see what the strong-armed and accurate Rob Johnson brings to the table. What VY lacks in accuracy and arm strength (or whatever measurable you want to concoct) he more than makes up for in his ability to make plays and win games. Wins and losses don't lie, period.

That is where you are wrong, I think Flutie could still be here and have been doing better than anyone we have had since he got the boot. Wins are nice, but not so nice when there is a two year break in between them. It is your man crush mentality that assumes what other people hoped for in the past.

That is where you are wrong, I think Flutie could still be here and have been doing better than anyone we have had since he got the boot. Wins are nice, but not so nice when there is a two year break in between them. It is your man crush mentality that assumes what other people hoped for in the past.

Break or not, he's won when he's been in there... and I'd take him over what we have now any day.

22-11.

What a loser attitude. "boy I wish we where like Tennessee"

Pay attention Jimmy, Tennessee is one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now. Sure they started poorly but they have rattled off 4 wins in a row and are starting to look like the team that won 13 games last year. They have been consistently competitive since their introduction into the league and they have had far more success than the Bills in that time frame. That is thanks in part to their great coaching and scouting.

So yes I personally do wish we where like the Titans. Nothing loser about that.