Sex with Rihanna

WellDressed

73 members have voted

1. 1. Yeh or Neh

• Yep
    • Not a chance

I voted yes because I'm being honest. Those that vote "Not a Chance" are friggin delusional.

Having said that (/Curb), she's really not all that great. She's hot, but she's not any hotter than any chick in the background at McLaren's on "How I Met Your Mother".

Of course, hotness is subjective. So... whatever.

I voted yes because I'm being honest. Those that vote "Not a Chance" are friggin delusional.

Having said that (/Curb), she's really not all that great. She's hot, but she's not any hotter than any chick in the background at McLaren's on "How I Met Your Mother".

She's got a smoking body man. Melt in your mouth goodness.

To be fair those chicks in the background of McLaren's are really hot and not the average chick just ask Barney Stinson. Honestly I voted yes she has a hot bod and an OK face but I would throw it in her for sure.

I'd tap that, no questions asked

You'd tap your sister (or your trusty tube sock), no questions asked, so that's not saying much.

Rhianna is a pretty girl, but got pretty skanky post beat-down just like Brittany during her 'lost year'. Unflattering haircut and prison tattoos aside, it would be difficult to assess the toxic shock potential of any tryst with her.

There's a slew of unattainable celebrity ass out there that's more desirable.