Jerry Sullivan circular logic

PromoTheRobot

- Jauron blows...Ralph should fire him.

- Ralph needs to spend money to build a winning coach.

- No one would ever want to coach the Bills no matter how much you pay them.

- Ralph doesn't really want to pay these guys.

So what are the Bills supposed to do, Jerry?

PTR

Post of the month. In Sullivan's world your damned if you do and damned if you don't. All that assclown does is whine.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, you lost me. Which one of the posters here is this Sully fellow you keep referring to? Or is he Sully an amalgamative refference to 90% of the posters here?

Exactly my thoughts on the matter. Sullivan's column is irrelevant. He provides no news or original information and all I have to do to hear people slam the Bills is read a few forums on this board.

This seems, to me, to be the reflection of all Bills fans, insofar as a meager writer named Jerry Sullivan can stur the pot to the point of sometimes violent reaction! Wow, have people lost all objectivity along the way? He is a beat writer who allegedly has no real source inside One Bills Drive, and obstensibly writes for a newspaper that is hardly the Pulitzer Prize engine of East Coast papers. So why are "you" so upset at Jerry Sullivan for doing EXACTLY what his editors want him to do?? Undoubtedly, the Buffalo News is still a money making enterprise, so stop reading this paper IF it causes so much upheavel in your unhappy lives! The mere notion that Jerry Sullivan can write an article, whereby he lays out a coherent and cohesive plan to rebuild the Buffalo Bills to past glory is sheer foolhardiness! In my mind, it is better for fans to keep a perception that things will eventually improve, going forward, and that Mr. Ralph Wilson's proclaimation to revamp the Buffalo Bills, top to bottom, has merit. Rise above the din, people and billive! GO BILLS!

Note: I am not inclined to feel all will be just fine by January, but I choose to believe that they will. I'm just waiting....

This seems, to me, to be the reflection of all Bills fans, insofar as a meager writer named Jerry Sullivan can stur the pot to the point of sometimes violent reaction! Wow, have people lost all objectivity along the way? He is a beat writer who allegedly has no real source inside One Bills Drive, and obstensibly writes for a newspaper that is hardly the Pulitzer Prize engine of East Coast papers. So why are "you" so upset at Jerry Sullivan for doing EXACTLY what his editors want him to do?? Undoubtedly, the Buffalo News is still a money making enterprise, so stop reading this paper IF it causes so much upheavel in your unhappy lives! The mere notion that Jerry Sullivan can write an article, whereby he lays out a coherent and cohesive plan to rebuild the Buffalo Bills to past glory is sheer foolhardiness! In my mind, it is better for fans to keep a perception that things will eventually improve, going forward, and that Mr. Ralph Wilson's proclaimation to revamp the Buffalo Bills, top to bottom, has merit. Rise above the din, people and billive! GO BILLS!

Note: I am not inclined to feel all will be just fine by January, but I choose to believe that they will. I'm just waiting....

So apparently logic and consistency are to much to expect from a beat writer then?

So apparently logic and consistency are to much to expect from a beat writer then?

Mostly its Sully's stints on WGR that drive me up the wall. 'GR touts they are yor best source for Bills coaching search news but all you get is Sully doing Eyore. But then again maybe that's what WGR wants. He makes Schopp sound more upbeat and optimistic.

PTR

you guys crack me up...i'd like to know which of the assertions in promo's original post everyone here disagrees with?? yes jauron needed to be fired, but we all know he was far from the only problem. and why would one of the star free agent coaches want to work with ralph given his senility and bumbling...let alone the fact that he sells off your home field advantage? and it's sullivan's fault for pointing all this out?

The guy doesn't qualify as a reporter. He just complains about everything and then when something goes wrong he dances around saying "Told ya so, told ya so". The Buffalo news sports staff, sports "reporting" and journalism standards on whole have been going downhill. Sully is helping to lead that charge.

Oh, you mean the guy leading the NFL in interceptions?

Yeah i was laughing at that too. Love the insinuation that the Bears have less holes OR a better QB. There's a guy who hasn't watched a Bears game this year. In fact, you could make the case that with such a high cap number in guaranteed money, Cutler would be worse to have right now because he limits your teams ability to go after free agents because you have so much in a single player.

Certainly the receivers and runners we have are better than what the Bears have collectively. Both Olines are subpar.