Hate to be "that guy"

The Big Cat

Does anyone here think there's the slightest possibility that we'll lose on Sunday?

I'm saying we win, and win big. New life, new blood, new attitude, new team.

We've also had Jacksonville on our schedule each of the last five years, and it's been a tight game every time. With the exception of JP completely crapping the bed two years ago, we've more or less handled them every time.

--on the flip side---

This could be a complete **** show. MJD has the potential to make us the laughing stock of the football world, and not to mention, with all the changes at OBD, we could see some truly horrific play.

If we have another Olimenan go down, it'll be Kelsay out there playing tackle, and with Fitzy taking snaps anything is possible. And I do mean anything.

...Discuss...

Does anyone here think there's the slightest possibility that we'll lose on Sunday?

We've also had Jacksonville on our schedule each of the last five years, and it's been a tight game every time. With the exception of JP completely crapping the bed two years ago, we've more or less handled them every time.

--on the flip side---

This could be a complete **** show. MJD has the potential to make us the laughing stock of the football world, and not to mention, with all the changes at OBD, we could see some truly horrific play.

If we have another Olimenan go down, it'll be Kelsay out there playing tackle, and with Fitzy taking snaps anything is possible. And I do mean anything.

...Discuss...

^^^What he said

Personally I hope we go down in a fiery blaze until Ralph bites the bullet and just offers Shanahan, Cowher anything they want and finally breaks the bank to make the personel changes in the FO as well as out on the field. There are some nice FA's out there this year that could turn us around in a hurry if we got everything in place.

^^^What he said

Personally I hope we go down in a fiery blaze until Ralph bites the bullet and just offers Shanahan, Cowher anything they want and finally breaks the bank to make the personel changes in the FO as well as out on the field. There are some nice FA's out there this year that could turn us around in a hurry if we got everything in place.

I mean, I'm optimistic as Hell. Without SOME change, we lose this game. I have faith will come out with fire and desire. But I totally leave open the possibility of a bloodbath, too.

I don't have any expectations for the Bills. Would it be nice to see them come out with fire and play up to their potential...sure. I do not think we will see anything worse then what we've endured this season so far. I am just excited to see if a different team shows up and not the same old crap.

Our starting qb is Ryan Fitzpatrick. I find it hard to get excited about that and we are hitting these teams that struggled early at the wrong time. Jags have won 5 of their last 7. As much as I am happy to see Jauron gone, if I can quote Peter King in his pick segment.

"Somehow, I don't think the Bills players are going to huddle up before kickoff and go, "One-two-three! Win one for Perry!''

Our starting qb is Ryan Fitzpatrick. I find it hard to get excited about that and we are hitting these teams that struggled early at the wrong time. Jags have won 5 of their last 7. As much as I am happy to see Jauron gone, if I can quote Peter King in his pick segment.

"Somehow, I don't think the Bills players are going to huddle up before kickoff and go, "One-two-three! Win one for Perry!''

Point taken. Although, I've never considered King to be much of an authority on anything. If I had the energy, I'd post to some of his man-love for Edwards in the first few weeks of 09 and 08.

It's impossible to say whether the team felt marred in mediocrity with Jauron and that his departure breathes new life into them, or not.

One thing's for certain, the team might suddenly come to the realization that they're PLAYING FOR THEIR JOBS NOW! :lol:

Think about it....you have an owner who has said on record this week that he plans on cleaning house from top to bottom at the end of the season. That means nobody's job is safe.

I fully expect the Bills to be fired up and to play with a lot of intensity considering that tomorrow is no guarantee and they are essentially playing for their jobs.

Good points! Maybe they will be fired up and who knows maybe Perry will shock us all. Maybe

the handcuffs are off now that Dick is gone. I hope they play as inspired as you think!

to me though I can't around that Fitz is our starter though, I really expect nothing from him when the heat is on.

I said the same thing before the Carolina game, but Fitz did enough the get the W. Obviously the key to the game is MJD! The offense needs long drives to eat the clock. The D can hold up good enough to win when they play 30 minutes or less, but fall apart the longer they are on the field as we most recently witnessed last week. I see FJ getting the bulk of the carries, running well and eating clock. This will be another close game in the 4th, can the offense come up big in the end? And who cares about

"One-two-three! Win one for Perry!'', that's ridiculous, win for yourself and your team...

great, theyll be just fired up enough for the rest of the season to win 3 more games and have us picking at 9 or 10 again.

i never cheer for the Bills to lose, but im so indifferent to this team and this season that i dont really care if they do.

since we're going to blow it all up after this season, i hope we have the best draft spot possible.

--on the flip side---

...Discuss...

I dont think Fewell has had enough time to wash the sh*t stain that is Juarons p*ssy mentaility off of this teams britches. I believe we see improvement in effort and such, but I dont think it will be enough. I think it will take a couple weeks minimum to get this football team tough again (ironically the same amount of time it takes Brian Brohm to take over the starting job). Add to that our roster kinda sucks, I think we lose still.

Fitzy is our QB...with his lightning fast decision making, and his pin point accuracy often overlooked by the sheer force with which he distributes the ball...we can't lose.

Maybe the running game will show up this week. If that is the case, and Fitzy can not make any big mistakes and maybe earn a shot to EVANS downfield...I think we can win. Of course...that being said we could have won all of our games if we had done those things.

***This just in...the game between the Bills and Jaguars, in Jacksonville this weekend, will be FOUR, count em', FOUR QUARTERS LONG. This will mean that the Bills' will have to extend their effort, and possible conserve their defense for an extra quarter of play this week.

This a good team for 3 quarters every week...let's see a little ball control, fellas!!

Fitzy is our QB...with his lightning fast decision making, and his pin point accuracy often overlooked by the sheer force with which he distributes the ball...we can't lose.

Maybe the running game will show up this week. If that is the case, and Fitzy can not make any big mistakes and maybe earn a shot to EVANS downfield...I think we can win. Of course...that being said we could have won all of our games if we had done those things.

***This just in...the game between the Bills and Jaguars, in Jacksonville this weekend, will be FOUR, count em', FOUR QUARTERS LONG. This will mean that the Bills' will have to extend their effort, and possible conserve their defense for an extra quarter of play this week.

This a good team for 3 quarters every week...let's see a little ball control, fellas!!

The bills are in deep trouble this week. I'm happy as hell DJ got fired but don't think it will make much difference.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is our starter! He isn't a short or long term answer. We also most likely have Levitre at LT and Kirk freakin Chambers starting at RT. The D is even in worse shape. McGee most likely out, our LB's are a mess and we have a safety starting there. And to top it off, the worst rush defence won't have Stroud and most likely Kyle Williams playing. That spells disaster. I think they will try hard for Fewell and they know they are now playing for jobs as we won't have club Jauron in place next season, but in the end the injuries and lack of talent will be too much to overcome.

We'd have a hard time beating a top college team with all the injuries and some of the scrubs we have playing now.