Green Bay must hate us!!

kota

I have no idea how Brohm will be, but I did see him play the Canes in college. He was very good. At one point, they were comparing him to another Bills QB with the initials JK. That was before he plummeted in the draft and could not win the back up QB spot with Green Bay.

I have no idea how Brohm will be, but I did see him play the Canes in college. He was very good. At one point, they were comparing him to another Bills QB with the initials JK. That was before he plummeted in the draft and could not win the back up QB spot with Green Bay.

Super Bowl here we come!!!

Unlike you folks I have seen both play. Meredith will likely contribute much more than Brohm.

Meredith has potential but he has to be coached up like any rookie. The Packers needed help on their line and drafted Meredith but it takes time to develop rookies. He will improve. He just wasn't good enough for a roster spot in Green Bay.

Brohm is not the savior of the Bills franchise. He is a long term gamble and salvage project. He doesn't cost much and you don't get much. He is a noodle armed QB scared to throw the ball with confidence. It is a coin flip if he even finishes his 2 year contract. He will never start for the Bills. Your QB's are much better.

Nobody in Green Bay dislikes the Bills for grabbing practice squad players. If they had any ability they would be on a regular squad. They were on the practice squad for perceived potential rather than any demonstarted ability.

I am really amused at the crazy comments here about Brohm. You really won't until August. Then you can write excuses like he is still learning the offense of whoever is coaching then. Brohm's next stop is the CFL.

Unlike you folks I have seen both play. Meredith will likely contribute much more than Brohm.

Meredith has potential but he has to be coached up like any rookie. The Packers needed help on their line and drafted Meredith but it takes time to develop rookies. He will improve. He just wasn't good enough for a roster spot in Green Bay.

Brohm is not the savior of the Bills franchise. He is a long term gamble and salvage project. He doesn't cost much and you don't get much. He is a noodle armed QB scared to throw the ball with confidence. It is a coin flip if he even finishes his 2 year contract. He will never start for the Bills. Your QB's are much better.

Nobody in Green Bay dislikes the Bills for grabbing practice squad players. If they had any ability they would be on a regular squad. They were on the practice squad for perceived potential rather than any demonstarted ability.

I am really amused at the crazy comments here about Brohm. You really won't until August. Then you can write excuses like he is still learning the offense of whoever is coaching then. Brohm's next stop is the CFL.

You must be new here. You should have been around for the Tony Scheffler/Derrick Johnson/Levi Jones/Jon Runyan discussions.