"Ryan Fitzpatrick gives us our best chance to win"

Boolay

What T.O. is saying is what he said, good grief , do you know what experience means?

I do, but do you?

Career NFL games played Trent Edwards: 31, Ryan Fitzpatrick 23.

So that means that TO feels that Fitz is the more experienced guy, which would be based on...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see him play in the Texans Game? Awful 1-first down during the first half. Did you see Trent throw the td to Evans. and TO in other games

Did you miss the Browns game where Trent did ...

did ...

did ...

What did Trent do again?

did ...

did ...

What did Trent do again?

Called his sister to ask if little Billy could come over and play later.

His sister said no, and then he spent the rest of the game pouting.

When asked later if that indeed was the reason for his bad play, he said he would need to watch film to be sure.

I'm actually starting to think the Hamden crowd has a point.

The few times I watched him play in NFLE, he played significantly better ball than I have ever seen either Edwards or Fitzpatrick play at any point in their careers.

Personally I don't think it makes a bit of difference who you trot out there under this staff and behind that OLine, no QB has a chance, but I hope Hamdan eventually gets a fair chance somewhere.

If that statement is indeed true, we have reached the bottom of the barrel as one of the worst teams to suit up in maybe 3 decades. But on the other hand, we really don't have a chance with any of our QBs starting, so maybe it has some validity. We are on such a downward spiral as a team and organization, that it might not stop until we hit China. This is certainly one of the low points in this franchise's history and gets uglier day by day.

he actually said Fitzpatrick gives us the best chance to win this week at Jacksonville

frankly I found the press conference a breath of fresh air

Phew I was beginning to think that never winning was soon enough for Perry. Maybe he is just saying that after the sideline hysterics of the Titans game, he wants to give Trent a breather. Cant really see any other reason for starting RF at this point.

he actually said Fitzpatrick gives us the best chance to win this week at Jacksonville

frankly I found the press conference a breath of fresh air

I did too, I feel like has done well with the talent he has had to work with. He didn't get to shop for the groceries, but he has had to cook the meal. The defense has been competitive, just worn down due to the lack of participation by the offense. Fewell talked like someone who has a pulse and will have something to say and not in a tepid manner. Everyone should let Coach Fewell do his job and get off his back.

I did too, I feel like has done well with the talent he has had to work with. He didn't get to shop for the groceries, but he has had to cook the meal.

100% incorrect. Dick had a huge impact on players brought in either thru free agency or the draft. He was in the supermarket with them. All those DBs were Dick. Undersized linebackers and defensive linemen are pure Dick.

Everyone should let Coach Fewell do his job and get off his back.

Now that I will agree with.

Guest dog14787
Ok, so then I guess they put in Hamdan, or maybe Fred Jackson or Moorman, cause according to you Fitzpatrick isn't the best one, and Edwards hasn't done much better.

So Fitpatrick is a little better then Hamdan and Trent Edwards is a little better then Fitpatrick

Doesn't that still make Trent Edwards the better of the three?

Unless maybe your T.O. and you want to make a statement because your starting QB didn't kiss your ass all season long.

did ...

did ...

What did Trent do again?

He was in the Jauron stupid simple no huddle.

Fitz stinks. remember the throw in the Texans game that went way over our guys head. Everyone knows he is bad but you!

So Fitpatrick is a little better then Hamdan and Trent Edwards is a little better then Fitpatrick

Doesn't that still make Trent Edwards the better of the three?

Unless maybe your T.O. and you want to make a statement because your starting QB didn't kiss your ass all season long.

Time to give it up on Edwards.

Fitzpatrick’s numbers certainly don’t impress on the stat sheet with a completion percentage under 50 percent with two touchdowns against four interceptions, but his teammates seem to only care about the fact that he won when he was under center.

Edwards has lost the confidence of his team mates. Doesn't matter how good good you think he is, his team doesn't think he can do it.

Fitzpatrick did demonstrate a greater willingness to throw down the field compared to Edwards and wasn’t as hesitant to throw the ball into tight windows as evidenced by his two-yard touchdown pass to Evans at Carolina.

Do not underestimate the significance of that. If Edwards had taken more chances, he probably would be the starter.

Linky