Thurman says somethings up today.

Haven Moses

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thurman just updated his Twitter..

"Nobody is safe at One Bills Drive, they r cleaning house and bringing in a Football guy to run the ship. Jimbo say Ralph wil spend money!!!!"

Oh geez...ok...now I need to wipe up the mess. :rolleyes:

They are going to swap ownership with the Las Vegas Locomotives - the Bills will move to the UFL and the Locos will become the Bills. JPs homecoming guaranteed to send ST prices throught the roof...

I said this in another post. If you view the Bills as a corporation it appears that there has been a merger/buyout. New management is coming into town and there will be blood, lots of it.

Club Jauron is over. Let's hope comments like "it's hard to win..." will never be heard again in Buffalo.

his newest post:

thurmanthomas

Everybody players included!!!!!!!!!

We could only hope. This team, particularly the offense, needs to be torn down and rebuilt almost from scratch. Its well past time to take out the trash and not just in the coaching staff and front office.

My bet ---> TO is going to get cut. It makes no sense to keep him any longer. While I do not believe Steve Johnson or James Hardy are that good it makes no sense to not play them the rest of the season. Same goes for Josh Reed. No reason for him to be on the field any longer.

Other possibility - Maybin is moving to OLB.