Jauron Fired

gregkash

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its about time........I have to admit, I actually feel bad for DJ....I don't know why but I do....obviously he should be fired but...IDK

You know DJ is a nice man I bet he really is, and you know he probably can be a solid DB coach for someone

its about time........I have to admit, I actually feel bad for DJ....I don't know why but I do....obviously he should be fired but...IDK

Just like JP Losman, Dick got MUCH more rope here than ANY OTHER NFL team would have given him. Don't feel bad for the guy, he sucked at his job.

I am sooooo happy right now. The Bills still have a long way to go, but for Ralph to admit there is a problem and take action like this is a big step in the right direction. Of course Gruden would be awesome, but there are several guys out there with coaching experience and past success that would get this team moving in the right direction.

Just like JP Losman, Dick got MUCH more rope here than ANY OTHER NFL team would have given him. Don't feel bad for the guy, he sucked at his job.

Right! There are some of us who are unemployed with little money... DJ should be set for life!

HOORAY!!!!

:thumbsup:

What's your reasoning behind firing a guy who seems to be doing very good as GM and firing the best ST coach in the league?

What is Brandon doing well? Do you not think he had any say in the Left tackle debacle? How about his inability to get any linebackers in here? His decision to bring in TO? What exactly is he doing right? Newsflash Aprils special teams SUCK this year, are directly responsible for 2 losses. Hes overated. Unless someone in the building is doing a phenominal job they all need to go, we need sweeping changes, personel changes, and cultural changes

What is Brandon doing well? Do you not think he had any say in the Left tackle debacle? How about his inability to get any linebackers in here? His decision to bring in TO? What exactly is he doing right? Newsflash Aprils special teams SUCK this year, are directly responsible for 2 losses. Hes overated. Unless someone in the building is doing a phenominal job they all need to go, we need sweeping changes, personel changes, and cultural changes

This is just pure idiocy. You're really going to blame April for 2 fumbles? Is he really supposed to grab his NFL players and tell them "don't fumble the !@#$ing football"?

A coach can only put his players in a position to succeed, he can't keep them from making idiotic mistakes. That said, I don't want April as head coach.

GIVE ME SOME TONY DUNGY!