Expect Jauron to be fired tomorrow

keepthefaith

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to go one here except instinct, but I think he gets the axe tomorrow. There is enough to question about today's game that has to leave Russ and Ralph feeling hopeless about this team for this year. We haven't heard much publically from Russ or Ralph but let's face it, it's quite obvious to anyone watching this team that they are a mess and at this point Ralph has to be embarrassed. It won't cost him much to elevate April to HC for the rest of the year and it will send a signal to the players that change starts now. I really think it will happen.

Good call!

Guest dog14787
Nothing to go one here except instinct, but I think he gets the axe tomorrow. There is enough to question about today's game that has to leave Russ and Ralph feeling hopeless about this team for this year. We haven't heard much publically from Russ or Ralph but let's face it, it's quite obvious to anyone watching this team that they are a mess and at this point Ralph has to be embarrassed. It won't cost him much to elevate April to HC for the rest of the year and it will send a signal to the players that change starts now. I really think it will happen.

Good call :thumbsup:

good call, but you were off a day...lol........btw, should i buy, sell or hold my stocks ?

seriously tho, there must be tickets still available for the remaining home games, gotta keep that illusion of hope alive. the bills are a mess, we all knew that Jauron was getting fired, just a matter of when. the teams number one need is a football GM to make personnel decisions, then a top notch coach. usually one man can't do both.

'Nov 15 2009, 05:25 PM' [/b]post='1633470']

Are you a cab driver by chance?