Losman still sucks

Chick Marmelade

Just flipped through the channels and saw that Las Vegas and California of the UFL are playing. Lost-man just took a sack at his own 5. Bushh league football to be sure, but Losman belongs here. Almost spit out my beer when Paul McGuire said that JP will one day be back in the NFL... I hope he comes back and plays for Miami. :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just flipped through the channels and saw that Las Vegas and California of the UFL are playing. Lost-man just took a sack at his own 5. Bushh league football to be sure, but Losman belongs here. Almost spit out my beer when Paul McGuire said that JP will one day be back in the NFL... I hope he comes back and plays for Miami. :lol:

Does he still live in Buffalo during UFL off season?

what he meant to say was one day paul mcguire will be back announcing NFL games again...

I seriously don't get these laugh at Losman posts. Edwards has been here three years has hasn't come close to the 19 touchdown passes Losman threw in ''06. Not saying JP is NFL starting material, but don't act like our team's QBs woes are way behind us. The sad truth of the matter is I'd rather have Losman starting today than Edwards or Fitzy. This is how far things have fallen. But go ahead and yuck it up boys.

what he meant to say was one day paul mcguire will be back announcing NFL games again...

My thoughts exactly. Did Paul McGuire cover XFL games too? I heard him covering a USFL rerun once on ESPN Classic.

What's next for Paul McGuire?

I seriously don't get these laugh at Losman posts. Edwards has been here three years has hasn't come close to the 19 touchdown passes Losman threw in ''06. Not saying JP is NFL starting material, but don't act like our team's QBs woes are way behind us. The sad truth of the matter is I'd rather have Losman starting today than Edwards or Fitzy. This is how far things have fallen. But go ahead and yuck it up boys.

Nobody was comparing Lostman to Edwards you bone head............You started comparing them.

I hear you to a certain point i.e. Edwards and Fitzpatrick aren't getting it done. Losman didn't get it done either. They are all QBs that are not starting material for the NFL. Time to bring in the next hope.

Nobody was comparing Lostman to Edwards you bone head............You started comparing them.

Ever hear the term "people in glass houses..." you freaking moron? Considering who our starter is, threads about how much Losman sucks are stupid. Have I cleared things up for you jackass? Now go back to sniffing glue.

The subtitle to this thread might be: "... and so do we."

How abyssmal are things at TSW if folks are taking time to follow the UFL career of an ex-Bill, presumably for the primary purpose of making fun of him if he flops there as well.

If a thousand other things didn't already point to how desparately we need our own NFL team to be relevant, that sure would.

Ever hear the term "people in glass houses..." you freaking moron? Considering who our starter is, threads about how much Losman sucks are stupid. Have I cleared things up for you jackass? Now go back to sniffing glue.

JP is that you??

Funny that McGuire and JP should be in the same thread as both are a much better suited for the second tier… CFL at best.

The TE vs JP question was already answered during the previous 2 seaons. Even though Losman lost that one, he could have been a hell of a double for Sandler in the remake of the longest yard...

They may be stupid, but Edwards isn't posting in this thread, I don't think.

Why not provide all the details from the game, like the final score?

"For nearly three quarters, the Redwoods maintained the upper hand in a sluggish battle dominated by field goals and untimely penalties. Las Vegas, after early struggles on offense, began to find its rhythm late in the first half and scored on its last four meaningful possessions to overcome the Redwoods. California outgained Las Vegas 333-226 for the game—including a 146-82 advantage on the ground—but turned the ball over twice in the fourth quarter and was penalized six times for 75 yards."

Now that's a ridiculous statement.

I'll take bad over bad?

I think JP had a few more turnovers than Edwards, friend-o. He also tended to hold onto the ball wayyytoo long as he stared at his receiver, waiting for him (Evans) to get open.

Oh, and did I mention that he fumbled at the most inopportune times?