What head coach would work best w/

Just a thought. Is there a guy out there you think would be able to work with Weis as the OC.

I live in Atlanta. Where they hired a good defensive minded head coach, who has i think the best defensive cord in the game right now, Brian VanGorder. And then they went out and hired Mike Mularkey. It is pretty clear Mularkey runs the offense on a play to play basis.

I like haveing assistants who have been head coaches, be it at the pro or college level.

I think Weis is the classic example of a guy who is a great cord just not a head coach. I know he is an arrogant guy, or so it seems from some of his interviews. But he knows offense, and if there is anything at all to Edwards he would find it.

So the question is who you bring in as a head guy?

Like i said just a thought

Just a thought. Is there a guy out there you think would be able to work with Weis as the OC.

I live in Atlanta. Where they hired a good defensive minded head coach, who has i think the best defensive cord in the game right now, Brian VanGorder. And then they went out and hired Mike Mularkey. It is pretty clear Mularkey runs the offense on a play to play basis.

I like haveing assistants who have been head coaches, be it at the pro or college level.

I think Weis is the classic example of a guy who is a great cord just not a head coach. I know he is an arrogant guy, or so it seems from some of his interviews. But he knows offense, and if there is anything at all to Edwards he would find it.

I like Weis as OC. As for somebody to run the show, I'd prefer a strong GM/HC like Holmgren or a combo of Casserly as GM and a young up-coming defensive HC of his choosing.

After the season is over the bills could potentially hire Weis, Romeo Crennel, and Eric Mangini. You would have a 3 coaches from the patriots super bowl team, the only question is which guy would lead.

What about keeping Jauron, he does absolutely nothing anyways. Let Crennel and Weis run the D and O. And just let Jauron do his Monday press confrence, after he has been debriefed by Russ on what to say???

After the season is over the bills could potentially hire Weis, Romeo Crennel, and Eric Mangini. You would have a 3 coaches from the patriots super bowl team, the only question is which guy would lead.

None of the three.....and Mangini has all been smokes and mirrors...I am not even sure if he is a good DC.

In reality, what have the three of them done since they left NE? Maybe it was the organization there and not their specific coaching that caused NE to win Super Bowls. BTW, NE has still been successful since they have left.

:(

In reality, what have the three of them done since they left NE? Maybe it was the organization there and not their specific coaching that caused NE to win Super Bowls. BTW, NE has still been successful since they have left.

:(

Maybe is was CHEATING & BOGUS calls by officials that caused NE* to win Super Bowls. What am I saying? I'm SURE that was it.

And the Bills should be interested in any of these 3 losers because of what? Their miserable results as head coach after leaving the Cheatriettes*??? :(

Did weis get axed by ND?

No, but if his teams keep taking a nose dive at the end of seasons he will be shown the door. I think they give him 1 more year because it's fairly obvious the offensive and defensive lines aren't that great. They have the #2 ranked and #14 ranked DE's, according to rivals.com, in the country coming in next year along with the #6 ranked LB. Other than those players, the Irish recruiting class isn't shaping up that well this year. I think Charlie's fate actually hinges more on Golden Tate and Jimmy Clausen than people think. If those two turn pro after this year you can stick a fork in Weis, IMO. Then the program will scramble to try to bring in Gruden, whose name has been thrown around in many circles, as the next coach before a pro team can land him.

Bill Belicheat*