DC Sniper Executed

Jerry Jabber

At 9:11pm (how fitting) tonight, John Allen Muhammed was executed by lethal injection. IMO, this prick should have been executed by a firing squad. Those 3 1/2 weeks when the 2 DC snipers were on the loose were a very scary time here in Northern VA. I just wish his accomplice could have suffered the same fate instead of life in prison.

At 9:11pm (how fitting) tonight, John Allen Muhammed was executed by lethal injection. IMO, this prick should have been executed by a firing squad. Those 3 1/2 weeks when the 2 DC snipers were on the loose were a very scary time here in Northern VA. I just wish his accomplice could have suffered the same fate instead of life in prison.

boohoo.....im very upset

Since those 2 low life pricks shot people with a rifle, he should have been executed by a firing squad.

Agree whole heartedly. I believe if you are going to be a scum bag murderer you should suffer the same fate as the peoples lives you took. Eye for an eye. Not breathing the same air as everyone else for 10 years.

Since those 2 low life pricks shot people with a rifle, he should have been executed by a firing squad.

No he should go through the same fate as the people he killed.

"Sir your punishment is you will be killed by a sniper sometime over the next three weeks. The time and place of the execution will be kept secret."

No he should go through the same fate as the people he killed.

"Sir your punishment is you will be killed by a sniper sometime over the next three weeks. The time and place of the execution will be kept secret."

Not bad, not bad

or, instead of a firing squad, family member of those shot should be allowed to be the "firing squad"

Firing Squad is a bunch of trained marksmen who will kill him with one shot so they done't "suffer". Let some inexperienced shooters get a few shots each until one gets the "kill shot"

Not bad, not bad

or, instead of a firing squad, family member of those shot should be allowed to be the "firing squad"

Firing Squad is a bunch of trained marksmen who will kill him with one shot so they done't "suffer". Let some inexperienced shooters get a few shots each until one gets the "kill shot"

A firing squad is one thing, but I think you're starting to tread on thin ice here. Letting family members get revenge, IMO, only encourages vigilantism.

My preferred method would have been death by wood chipper. A slow feed into the machine, feet first, then a nice long dripping pause at the torso, followed by the removal of each arm, then removal of the eyes, and finally rotate the torso for a head first grand finale. :lol:

"I think you're bluffing."

:sick:

My preferred method would have been death by wood chipper. A slow feed into the machine, feet first, then a nice long dripping pause at the torso, followed by the removal of each arm, then removal of the eyes, and finally rotate the torso for a head first grand finale. :lol:

Go see Law Abiding Citizen and see how one guy gets "killed". I'm not even going to try to describe it.