Michelle's 26 Servants

BillsNYC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most startling thing to me was the number of staffers serving apparently duplicative functions. I know the First Lady's status requires quite a few public appearances...but you'd think they could leverage other White House resources and manage with fewer than a dozen dedicated staffers.

Always check Snopes before you make an ass out of yourself

Since most of you won't read it:

According to Anita McBride, Laura Bush's Chief of Staff, Laura Bush had between 24-26 sfatters

Lady Bird Johnson had 30

Betty Ford had "about" 30.

Jackie Kennedy had 40. Yowza.

Yawn. Nothing to see here wingnuts. Maybe you ought to B word about the Holiday Tree! Now THAT is really important.

According to Anita McBride, Laura Bush's Chief of Staff, Laura Bush had between 24-26 sfatters

Lady Bird Johnson had 30

Yawn. Nothing to see here wingnuts. Maybe you ought to B word about the Holiday Tree! Now THAT is really important.

I wouldn't consider snopes to be accurate :thumbsup:

Even FactCheck, which I believe is liberally biased, says differently

Will the microscope of complains ever stop? Dear lord, not the First Lady has to many staffers? The First Lady of the United States!!!

Something is wrong with people these days... way to much time and anger. :thumbsup:

It is a trivial issue, but a funny one.

Lady Bird Johnson had 30

So wait a minute this somehow makes it ok? :thumbsup:

So wait a minute this somehow makes it ok? :thumbsup:

Well, what they're not telling you is that the other First Ladies had turnover in their staff and they were at it for a bit more than one year. Frankly, I give First Ladies a pass on this. All of them. Even big boned heavy set ones.