Patriot Homer King tweeted Mularkey and Williams are two of the hot as

sharper802

Williams always seems to do well his first year or two in a new place then it goes to crap.... Washington's D was never even as good Buffalo's D when Williams was head coach and was getting worse as he left town. Can't see him being a success at HC.

Mularkey might be another story though. He might be ok if given another chance somewhere else. Got to give him credit for walking away from a HC job in the NFL and for realizing Marv was clueless.

What do you think the odds are that Jauron will even get a coordinator job in the NFL again? This team has sunk to the point where we fondly recall the coaches Tom Donahoe hired.

He sucks as a Head Coach, but he is a good defensive Coach & his players love him. I don't think Dick will have any trouble getting a DC job in the future if he wants one.

What do you think the odds are that Jauron will even get a coordinator job in the NFL again? This team has sunk to the point where we fondly recall the coaches Tom Donahoe hired.

Maybe someday you will come to realize that Jauron isn't the problems- neither was Mularkey or Williams. I hope they all get jobs in real NFL towns. Buffalo isn't one of them, sorry if that hurts your precious little feelings, but someone had to tell you. Now go take that monthly shower before you go outside....... :censored:

Maybe someday you will come to realize that Jauron isn't the problems- neither was Mularkey or Williams. I hope they all get jobs in real NFL towns. Buffalo isn't one of them, sorry if that hurts your precious little feelings, but someone had to tell you. Now go take that monthly shower before you go outside....... :censored:

as much as I agree that Ralph is the problem, neither Williams or Mularky were good head coaches

Williams spent 90% of his time during the game preaching into his headset talking to his other coaches...he was clearly overmatched as an NFL head coach...and how did he do in Jacksonville last year as their DC, not good since he only lasted a year

The Saints defense is not playing as well as some are making them out to be, they dial it up once the offense gets a lead rushing the passer and cause turnovers but when the game is close they can be run on and they dont look nearly as good as they do when the offense gets a lead

Mularky is a lot like Kevin Gilbride who only seems to be a good playcaller when he is with Tom Coughlin and under control...Mularky's offense with the Bills was based on "fooling" the defense instead of just lining up and playing offense calling plays like he is now with Atlanta

I think Mularky could be a decent head coach but Williams never will be but I would love to see him fail somewhere next year

Williams always seems to do well his first year or two in a new place then it goes to crap.... Washington's D was never even as good Buffalo's D when Williams was head coach and was getting worse as he left town. Can't see him being a success at HC.

Mularkey might be another story though. He might be ok if given another chance somewhere else. Got to give him credit for walking away from a HC job in the NFL and for realizing Marv was clueless.

Mortensen said this a few weeks ago...we all figured that he did so because they were Donahoe hires and their respective squads are doing well enough.

I still don't know about Mularkey as a HC. He only had 2 years, but did a horrible job with Losman and the offense struggled badly. When you see coordinators that get a HC job, fail at it, then get another coordinator job and do well again, they're likely not made out to be a head coach. See Wade Phillips.

Mortensen said this a few weeks ago...we all figured that he did so because they were Donahoe hires and their respective squads are doing well enough.

I still don't know about Mularkey as a HC. He only had 2 years, but did a horrible job with Losman and the offense struggled badly. When you see coordinators that get a HC job, fail at it, then get another coordinator job and do well again, they're likely not made out to be a head coach. See Wade Phillips.

I think it is too bad that Mularkey left the Bills when he did. I wouldn't blame all of "poor JP's" woes on Mularkey...he wasn't in complete control of some the situations he was put in, mainly by TD. He knew Losman was not ready to be a starter, and would have preferred to stick with Bledsoe one more year, as limited as he was. I think Mularkey and Levy would have gotten on well together... I agree with whoever it was, who said that Mularkeys' biggest problem, as an Offensive coach, was that he seemed bent on tricking the defense, as opposed to just beating them...maybe he knew the limitations of his players? He seems to call a great game in Atlanta, with good personnel.

If Mularkey does not get another chance as HC, it will likely be due to the way he left Buffalo, rather than for what he did while he was there. But, I think the more time passes, it becomes more and more evident, even to the thickest skulled Bills fans, that Mularkey was right in having doubts about the direction the team was heading.

Kildrive and Dan Henning seem to be doing better with their new clubs. Our real problem has been drafting. Until we get rid of Modrak, Guy and Russ Brandon we will continue to suck.

Both of those guys have been largely successful in their career, with the exception of their time in Buffalo...

Good question.

Jauron is unfit to be a defensive coordinator. His style of defense is so geared toward giving up yards and stopping the "big play" that it hampers offenses. Now, picture us with this idiot running our football team. :thumbsup:

He really is as bad as I have ever seen and I am ready to include Rich Kotite. Remember how happy he said he was that McKelvin was still there on draft day? Well he is out, and our corners seem to be OK without him; a number 11 pick down the tubes.

Look at some of the names such as Albert and Clady that Mauron passed up.

What a freaking mess. :lol:

I really don't think either of them are going to be overly successful head coaches, but you can't question Williams success as a coordinator. Contrary to what you said, Washington had the leagues top rated Defense his last year or second to last year there. The defense in New Orleans is the reason they are 8-0 more so than their offense. The last 5 seasons, the Saints have had 5 defensive TDs total, this year they have 7 already. Their ratings in all phases are way higher that last year. The Titans defense got them to the Superbowl (along with a terribly bad call on a kickoff). Don't get me wrong, I would take him as a DC here but don't want to see him even interviewed as HC again, he was in way over his head when he was here.

Good question.

Jauron is unfit to be a defensive coordinator. His style of defense is geared toward giving up yards and stopping the "big play" that it hampers offenses. Now, picture us with this idiot running our football team. :thumbsup:

He really is as bad as I have ever seen and I am ready to include Rich Kotite. Remember how happy he said he was that McKelvin was still there on draft day? Well he is out, and our corners seem to be OK without him; a number 11 pick down the tubes.

Look at some of the names such as Albert and Clady that Mauron passed up.

What a freaking mess. :lol:

Wow, that draft, looking back on it...was 1 of the worst I have ever seen by 1 single team. WHO THE HELL DID WE GET?

Derek Fine, Reggie Corner and Xavier Omon? Our 2 7th round picks (D. Bell & Stevie J.) are the 2 best prospects from our draft class that year. A CB taken in the 7th round, 143rd overall (Orlando Scandrick) has been a better player for the Cowboys, than our 11th overall McKelvin is having in Buffalo.

All while the 2 UB boys, Richard and Scott, continue to have decent careers with Indy and Oakland.