Well Done Jabari

The Big Cat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

jaws or gruden said that only 15 out of 45 passes have been completed aganist him. Nice move Bills to let him go

Byrd will do the same thing. Play out your rookie contract in stinking B-lo, then sign for real money with a real NFL franchise and get the h out. Just like Winfield, Greer, Clements, Williams, etc etc etc. The Bills are a AAA baseball franchise grooming players for the major leagues. Evans was an idiot, should have played out his contract and left. Kawika Mitchell is the ultimate idiot, he took middling money to come to b lo and his career will die there.

jaws or gruden said that only 15 out of 45 passes have been completed aganist him. Nice move Bills to let him go

Byrd will do the same thing. Play out your rookie contract in stinking B-lo, then sign for real money with a real NFL franchise and get the h out. Just like Winfield, Greer, Clements, Williams, etc etc etc. The Bills are a AAA baseball franchise grooming players for the major leagues. Evans was an idiot, should have played out his contract and left. Kawika Mitchell is the ultimate idiot, he took middling money to come to b lo and his career will die there.

The Bills will never retain a quality player once their contract is up. Enjoy Byrd while he is a Bill. When his contract expires he will move on and get the big bucks. Ralph will NEVER open his wallet to even match what another team will offer.

Got that right for sure!

The Bills will never retain a quality player once their contract is up. Enjoy Byrd while he is a Bill. When his contract expires he will move on and get the big bucks. Ralph will NEVER open his wallet to even match what another team will offer.

This is also true folks!

I never could figure why they let him go. He was somewhat similar to Peters. He was kind of a nobody that worked his butt off to get on the field and then was a playmaker once he made it there. We got a real bargain with Greer but then time finally came for him to cash in on all that hard work and we let him go. He didn't hold out. He didn't complain. Yeah, he wanted some serious coin but good players cost money, that is simply the way it is. I like our secondary but there are draft picks we wouldn't have needed to spend if we kept some of these guys and if we did, maybe we wouldn't be so short on talent everywhere else.

There is no question that we have a good secondary now, but I have an idea. Why don't we hold onto the good CBs and safeties and use those picks on OTHER positions? Maybe then the team would get BETTER. I know, I know, thats crazy talk. Who knows, it may be crazy enough to work.

Jabari Greer was the best corner on the roster the last two years. So what do the bumbling Bills do? Let him go and re-sign McGee (for more than Greer was asking for). McGee is a good player, don't get me wrong, but not as good as Greer. What they should have done (after stupidly drafting McKelvin) was sign Greer and try to trade McGee. Ideally, they should have held on to both and drafted someone else in 2008, but whatever.

This dumbass team is so stupid when it comes to evaluating talent.