Trade w/Dallas ?

Last night's MNF game showed that the Cowboys don't have a consistent running game and Vinny is washed up as well. So, how about an off-season trade w/Dallas to get back our first round pick ? Just maybe Parcells thinks that he can use DB again till they find a long term soultion at QB.

I really forgot how long TH is signed till. Is he a FA after this season or the next ? I think we have him till next year so it will technically qualify as a trade.

If TD is a good negotiator, he will get more than just one first rd pick for the two of them together but considering TH's lack of playing time this season and DB's awful performance, their combined trade value may be low.

Thoughts ?

Last night's MNF game showed that the Cowboys don't have a consistent running game and Vinny is washed up as well. So, how about an off-season trade w/Dallas to get back our first round pick ? Just maybe Parcells thinks that he can use DB again till they find a long term soultion at QB.

I really forgot how long TH is signed till. Is he a FA after this season or the next ? I think we have him till next year so it will technically qualify as a trade.

If TD is a good negotiator, he will get more than just one first rd pick for the two of them together but considering TH's lack of playing time this season and DB's awful performance, their combined trade value may be low.

Thoughts ?

120009[/snapback]

No way in hell would D give up thier first for that offer and besides I don't think Parcells will be coaching Dallas after this year -

Thoughts ?

trade value low? thoughts?

How low is whale stevestojan?

How about Josh Reed and Travis Henry for our number one back.

120093[/snapback]

This might have some merit, but I don't see Dallas needing a WR esp. one with no upside.

IN general, it looks like most think chances of this trade are nil. That kinda sucks - would have been good to get our #1 pick back. I still think TH packaged with someone else (existing player or a lower draft pick) can get us a #1.

Drew Bledsoe has been the worst QB for the last 2 years in the NFL...and you think Bill Parcells is giving you a #1 for him? Even with Travis Henry? Dream on! Every NFL GM knows the Bills are screwed. Even if they wanted Drew (which is highly improbable), they could wait for the Bills to release him, and not have to give up anything for him.

PTR

Maybe T Henry, D Bledsoe, Josh Reed and a third or fourth rounder could get a number one back. Would I take that deal? Sure. The one thing in the favor of Dallas making a trade like this is Parsells seems to be in love with over the hill QB's.

However as someone else pointed out, I also think he there's a good chance he's not coaching there next season either.

Dallas is supposedly stupid. Maybe they would give us a #1 for TH & DB. The question then becomes is TD not stupid enough to get Dallas to take these two bums? I like the fact the Bills got Losman but what they should have done is traded Bledsoe & Henry to Dallas at the draft for that pick and said "We are rebuilding this year". That way we would still have that top 5 or 10 pick next season + Losman and we would have been rid of DB & TH. Then they could have signed Mathews or even Kordell for a season and I bet they would still be 3-6 or even 4-5 at this point. I don't understand the loyalty to Bledsoe. NFL is a cutthroat business. If you don't perform- GOODBYE.

Thoughts ?

120009[/snapback]

Let's not forget that Dallas has an injured Julius Jones ready to take over next year. The Cowboys are in love with this guy. Don't take any bets that Henry (if he's the one to be traded) will go there.

The teams I can see Buffalo trading a RB to right now are Oakland, Tampa Bay, and possibly anyone that loses their current starter next year. No way in hell Donahoe should make a trade to Miami.

As for their value, Bledsoe probably dropped a bit and Henry probably hasn't changed at all. Maybe a 2nd and a 3rd rounder for both.